HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I'm selling a DX 12 (unboxed but in near-original condition/handled very minimally) on Ebay, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it's worth selling the kit piece by piece.

I've been a Hot Toys enthusiast for 4 years now, but I don't really know what is cool to say or not say on these forums, so please forgive and etiquette-related faux pas.

I had mentioned a price of $400 and people on this thread seem to view that as forceful sex. I'm not sure why someone would see a differential of no more than $100 (that between the average selling price and the one I mentioned) as an intentional insult, much less something has serious as rape.

We're all adults. I'm sure we can agree that a potential rape-victim doesn't need to have their trauma likened to aggressive selling of collectible figures on the internet.

Anyway, thanks for any advice you may give me.
Cheers, :)

Pete

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think it would sell better as a whole set now with the armory coming out. The price of this has dropped dramatically and it's definitely not worth $400 anymore. I think someone else had mentioned that it was going for well below $300 at the moment, especially if taken out of the box, be it handled minimally or not. I would try for $300, that would be my suggestion. Good luck, mate! :wink1:

I paid $220 shipped for mine after the reissue was announced. I dont think you'll get near $400 for it as it's market value has tumbled. Anymore than $300 and a buyer might just wait for the reissue to be released, plus it comes with a nice armory. If your not comfortable with the loss keep it.

Value has tumbled that bad huh? How is Joker 2.0 doing? I can't be arsed to do the research.:lol

If I was you mate I'd piece it out. I'd buy 2 of the armoury versions and sell the suit minus the head with that and then part the rest out.
I'm 100% positive that is your best option and that way you get to upgrade to the armoury version and make some cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joker 2.0 goes for a lot, $350 minimum from what I've seen. The ssc exclusive is far more too

Really? Im glad I bought extra pieces when they were dirt cheap. I can sell mine and still have a Joker in the collection

I just received mine and can not figure out how to get the clips for the cape into the shoulder pockets.

Is there a easy explanation on this anywhere?

Get a custom cape :)

Sold the dx12 with very high price ... LoL.. Time to get armory
So much better

I think it would sell better as a whole set now with the armory coming out. The price of this has dropped dramatically and it's definitely not worth $400 anymore. I think someone else had mentioned that it was going for well below $300 at the moment, especially if taken out of the box, be it handled minimally or not. I would try for $300, that would be my suggestion. Good luck, mate! :wink1:
Thank so much for your response! I'll definitely heed your advice.

I paid $220 shipped for mine after the reissue was announced. I dont think you'll get near $400 for it as it's market value has tumbled. Anymore than $300 and a buyer might just wait for the reissue to be released, plus it comes with a nice armory. If your not comfortable with the loss keep it.
Thanks for the advice!

Finally got a couple of my figures into their temporary display until I build a new cabinet

Last edited:

I just received mine and can not figure out how to get the clips for the cape into the shoulder pockets.

Is there a easy explanation on this anywhere?

I'm not sure if you've already got it in place. If not, see Maglor's video:

Il forigno it tony meis
Go on the custom page here or try ebay.
The battle length rayon version is killer

Back