HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

So I just got my replacement cowl and box. The eyes are worse than the one I already have. I plan on just fixing it myself with the mod. My question is I never got an email or told that I need to destroy the old one. Can I just keep it or do I need to contact them about it. If I can keep I'm going to try some of the mods on the old one before I do it on the new one just so I know what I'm doing before I screw it up.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

So I just got my replacement cowl and box. The eyes are worse than the one I already have. I plan on just fixing it myself with the mod. My question is I never got an email or told that I need to destroy the old one. Can I just keep it or do I need to contact them about it. If I can keep I'm going to try some of the mods on the old one before I do it on the new one just so I know what I'm doing before I screw it up.

you get a new head, without even asking you to get rid of the old one???
you are a lucky one, I'll say keep it, and mod it A LOT

you get a new head, without even asking you to get rid of the old one???
you are a lucky one, I'll say keep it, and mod it A LOT

Ya they did the same thing when they had to replace a hand for my jack sparrow dx. I got a ups shipping notification and a order form emailed to me by sideshow just informing me about the replacement. Nothing about breaking and sending a picture of it smashed and no shipping label to send it back. When I called and talked to Daniel he said nothing about either. Just that it had been processed and I would get it this week which was today. I just didn't know if I should call or email about it or just leave it alone.

So I'm thinking of touching up the eyelid paint on my DX12... I see a lot of you do excellent jobs on your mods. What is the best kind of paint to use for figures like this?

Opened my first hot toys since T600 of Terminator Salvation....
Awesome figure w custom cape!!! Awaiting to kit-bash a bruce wayne in ninja costume...:)
Display case is by Legend Studio, Master Light House series.
DSCF1573_zps55671f28.jpg

DSCF1574_zpsa54e934f.jpg

Cool pics! I like that display case.

I finally got my replacement bat cowl head and box from sideshow today. Can anyone tell me what the procedure is for destroying the other ones and where I go to send pics?

Bbts has him in stock....for $339.99...lol

That irks me when a good retailer does that.

I wonder if they'll release another TDKR Batman soon, considering how this one seems extremely popular. I have mine already, but I'd feel bad for those who may spend a monstrous amount on ebay or something just to get it, then have another one come out soon after.

Of course, I don't know how they would try to justify re-releasing one so soon after, since you can't really make a "battle-damaged" version or anything, so maybe it's unlikely.

Last edited:

I finally got my replacement bat cowl head and box from sideshow today. Can anyone tell me what the procedure is for destroying the other ones and where I go to send pics?

[ame]https://youtu.be/R_TJLl9GMgY[/ame]

I wonder if they'll release another TDKR Batman soon, considering how this one seems extremely popular. I have mine already, but I'd feel bad for those who may spend a monstrous amount on ebay or something just to get it, then have another one come out soon after.

Of course, I don't know how they would try to justify re-releasing one so soon after, since you can't really make a "battle-damaged" version or anything, so maybe it's unlikely.

Well, there is speculation that the bat armory might come with either the bat suit and empty cowl, or with the dx12, including empty cowl.

No hard proof of that mind you...but seeing how there's such huge demand for this figure, HT might release 2 versions of the armory...one with just a suit and empty cowl, the other with the dx12 including empty cowl.

Well, there is speculation that the bat armory might come with either the bat suit and empty cowl, or with the dx12, including empty cowl.

No hard proof of that mind you...but seeing how there's such huge demand for this figure, HT might release 2 versions of the armory...one with just a suit and empty cowl, the other with the dx12 including empty cowl.
Thank you, I had no idea about all that. I think it would be good for them to do either of those. At least people can get it at a high price with the armory included, instead of just paying a ton for just the figure ($340 is way too much lol). I myself am pretty excited to see the full reveal of the armory. :)

i wish they would include a back pack with the bat armory but thats just wishful thinking...

Yeah my guess is theyll go similar to Iron Man MKIV with the Gantry..... but still, thats going to be expensive

Pm'd you about it.

Back