HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Well, there is speculation that the bat armory might come with either the bat suit and empty cowl, or with the dx12, including empty cowl.

No hard proof of that mind you...but seeing how there's such huge demand for this figure, HT might release 2 versions of the armory...one with just a suit and empty cowl, the other with the dx12 including empty cowl.

Yeah but we are maybe one year at least away from Armory release...so imagine cost of DX 12 a year from now. I think armory will just have an "empty" Batsuit to go with it...

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Great, great figure. Love it. This is with zero futzing and I only did the eye lid mod. Before the mod it didn't look bad at all but Just not movie accurate imo. On the left side I got the cape in pretty good but still need to futz the right side. The body on this version is so much better than the DX02. Sorry for the iphone pics.

IMG_2195_zps65feedb1.jpg

IMG_2196_zps44571645.jpg

IMG_2194_zpsdbcbf1eb.jpg

IMG_2193_zps96023d6f.jpg

IMG_2188_zps1ada0d1c.jpg

IMG_2184_zpsdd489815.jpg

IMG_2181_zpsb5c62021.jpg

Last edited:

Coming soon: DX 17 Batman with Diecast metal belt and accessories!:lecture

When this figure hits $600 in secondary market HT will decide time for DX 2.0 on this..or is it 3.0??
I honestly feel this is the last Nolan Bats in THIS suit for a long long time.
I DO think DX Bats in OC BB suit will be forthcoming...

I hate the belt on this figure. Perfect color, crappy execution.

Well, atleast it's not the crappy greenish deteriorating brown color like the DX 02.

When this figure hits $600 in secondary market HT will decide time for DX 2.0 on this..or is it 3.0??
I honestly feel this is the last Nolan Bats in THIS suit for a long long time.
I DO think DX Bats in OC BB suit will be forthcoming...

I just bought mine for 310 plus shipping, I feel like a tool for paying that much:slap I hate paying over retail for figures but I want bane and joker 2.0 so without batman they would be kinda meaningless. This guy is sold out everywhere and when bbts put him up for 339 I figured I better get him now before it gets anymore crazy:panic:

Kinda over extended myself so I put up a sale thread for anyone interested in sideshow gijoes have a look:faq

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122111

I just bought mine for 310 plus shipping, I feel like a tool for paying that much:slap I hate paying over retail for figures but I want bane and joker 2.0 so without batman they would be kinda meaningless. This guy is sold out everywhere and when bbts put him up for 339 I figured I better get him now before it gets anymore crazy:panic:

Kinda over extended myself so I put up a sale thread for anyone interested in sideshow gijoes have a look:faq

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122111

We all kinda overextend ourselves when it comes to HT..just can't seem to STOP:slap:rotfl

Yeah well $310 is gonna be a bargain price in a few months...Ebay sellers getting $350 for him, see it hitting $400 after Bane and catwoman hit here

No sympathies for people who waited on this... we told you so! :lecture

We all kinda overextend ourselves when it comes to HT..just can't seem to STOP:slap:rotfl

Yeah well $310 is gonna be a bargain price in a few months...Ebay sellers getting $350 for him, see it hitting $400 after Bane and catwoman hit here

I know right, Its like I need an intervention:panic: I try to pace myself and pass on alot of figures to keep things in check, but this time I over did it abit:(

I was of the mind to pass on this figure aswell, but that head sculpt and suit look to F'ing good.

I paid $300 for the DX06 Jack Sparrow, I felt pretty terrible afterwards. :lol Gonna try my best to avoid that happening again. I just hope everyone is getting their Joker 2.0 orders in, it's pretty obvious the after-market prices for that will be crazy as well.

I hate the belt on this figure. Perfect color, crappy execution.

Well, atleast it's not the crappy greenish deteriorating brown color like the DX 02.

It's miles better than the DX02 belt...>It takes me forever to get that belt to stay on....

It's miles better than the DX02 belt...>It takes me forever to get that belt to stay on....

Yeah, it's bad.

-----------------------------------------

You guys that "missed out" shouldn't believe the hype.

1. There will be another "improved" Hot Toys Batman that folks will buy and then ultimately use to trash talk against this one

2. Sideshow and Hot Toys sees the reception and secondary market prices of this and could very well put out more shipments (happened with MMS 117 Terminator). Retailers and distributors, everyone from BBTS to Toy Anxiety caught wind of how well this thing has sold.

3. There's always an opportunity to get a Hot Toys Batman as long as Hot Toys is around and has their Batman licenses

I'd never feel good about paying $300+ for this thing. Hell, it's MSRP was too damn high. Glad I went with CSC when it first went up for $230 bucks (which is still a rip). The prices make me sick, especially the ones for the DX 02 parts like the cape pack and Sonar head. You can just tell Hot Toys is seeing that crap and are thinking about making a 4th TDK/TDKR Batman (or 8th Bale Batman), with the parts and mark it up accordingly. Then we WILL have a $300 Batman on our hands.

I think it's pretty much a given they'll make another version....

I can't wait for a new and improved TDK suit Batman. Hopefully, they finally get the headsculpt right next time.:lecture

Two years away from another Nolan TDKR Bats....they want to let the demand build up so you'll pay pay pay to get the next version

You guys that "missed out" shouldn't believe the hype.

1. There will be another "improved" Hot Toys Batman that folks will buy and then ultimately use to trash talk against this one

2. Sideshow and Hot Toys sees the reception and secondary market prices of this and could very well put out more shipments (happened with MMS 117 Terminator). Retailers and distributors, everyone from BBTS to Toy Anxiety caught wind of how well this thing has sold.

3. There's always an opportunity to get a Hot Toys Batman as long as Hot Toys is around and has their Batman licenses

I'd never feel good about paying $300+ for this thing. Hell, it's MSRP was too damn high. Glad I went with CSC when it first went up for $230 bucks (which is still a rip). The prices make me sick, especially the ones for the DX 02 parts like the cape pack and Sonar head. You can just tell Hot Toys is seeing that crap and are thinking about making a 4th TDK/TDKR Batman (or 8th Bale Batman), with the parts and mark it up accordingly. Then we WILL have a $300 Batman on our hands.

Your right, I don't feel good about it:( I really did not want to spend that much for a 1/6 scale figure, its not worth it I know and I hate paying more than retail and rarely do. I am however very interested in displaying a nice little batman collection with the dx12, bane and joker 2.0. I never picked up the old versions of joker or the dx02 ether.

My batman collection atm is 89 batman, 2011 toyfair batman and thats it, so the dx12 was important to secure, but I do feel like a fool for paying that much:slap

I'm not one to trash or sell an older figure to get the new one, I will sell on occassion figures I'm no longer into, I am a collector so I mainly keep most of what I buy.

Back