HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Wow your a brave man, but looks like that will work out awesome, looking forward to the completed figure!!! I just waitlisted at sideshow for this guy, anyword of another shipment coming or am I SOL?

Thanks, I wouldn't done it if I didn't have a spare. SSC wait list is a pain. You might not even get one. But let's think positive. Looks around, eBay won't be the best price. There prices are way too high. I was lucky to snatch 2 frm BBTS. But there sold out. Good luck

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Oh man that's one heck of a custom!!! :D Got skills bro!

image_zpsd412171c.jpg

WOW:horror Man, you are brave to do that, great job:clap

woah dude that looks outstanding:yess:,
As long as you take you time & work out how its gonna all go together & dont cut your fingers off haha i think its a sweet mod.
I might use the Bale head for a better mouth piece but im keeping the PERS i've never owned a HT figure with PERS so its all nice & new to me Might try pick up another Cowl & BW head & have a go at this at some point though. Would be cool to have a 2nd alternative head pose :hi5:

Hi guys I want this DX but there's a wait list on SS. Does anyone know if there was EX to this DX12. If not going to put myself on it. Thanks!

There was no ex

Hi guys I want this DX but there's a wait list on SS. Does anyone know if there was EX to this DX12. If not going to put myself on it. Thanks!

waitlist converts real quick. Took less then 24 hours when I jumped on it.

Thanks guys for the replies.Oh snap so the broken cowl that comes with the bane figure and Selina will fit the Bruce Wayne face?

Haha. No the cowl probably won't go anywhere near the Bruce head. I don't think it was designed that way.

Hi all. Do you know where I can find a nice coat for this doll? Thank you :)

I really want to jump on this and buy a 2nd one, but I just ordered a 2nd bane.

Decisions decisions. Maybe I'll sell my DX02 to fund this.....

I really want to jump on this and buy a 2nd one, but I just ordered a 2nd bane.

Decisions decisions. Maybe I'll sell my DX02 to fund this.....

I really don't think that bane has too many display options to me to get 2...
joker, YES, I'll get 2!!!
Batman, I don't know... he looks cool, but i'll pose him with the pod and tumbler, and that's it... I don't need 2. If you can afford it, go for it

Hi all. Do you know where I can find a nice coat for this doll? Thank you :)

You mean a CAPE for this FIGURE? Find lforigno or Tony Meis in the forum - both have a thread - and pay them. Et voilà, you get a custom cape.

Back