HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Picked mine up from my local comic - It is amazing. It's like having a mini Bale Batman in my room protecting me...haha!

One thing - This is my first Hot Toys so I am a bit overly cautious with it. How hard should you have to push to get the Bruce head on?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Ctjayman, Changing heads is always hard buddy, don't be afraid to use as much force as it takes, just hold the body firmly.

That Bruce Head was a Mofo to get on for me the first time. I recommend doing it without the neck sleeve just to get it 'loose'.

Hey guys, I asked this a few pages back but never got a response. I really like this figure but I'm happy with my DX-02, aside from the articulation issues. Would it be worth it to just buy the body/outfit of the DX-12 and stick it on the other, or is the DX-12 worth selling DX-02 for?

Don't do it that's I got started and in the end you will pay alot more buying it piece by piece, you are better off buying the boxed figure, believe me once you have the dx12 body in your hands you will go for the rest and is going to be expensiveeee, the belt of the dx02 doesn't fit the dx12, the gauntlets don't fit either, then you have to get the hands so you can cut the straps otherwise the hands keep falling off , etc. etc.
Do yourself a favor and get the boxed figure or just wait for the next one , believe me is going to be another one, hot toys is not going to kill the golden goose.

For those who took off the suit, how do you take off the armor? Sorry for being such a noob.

Finally got this guy from bigbadtoystore! He's awesome!!!

Ctjayman, Changing heads is always hard buddy, don't be afraid to use as much force as it takes, just hold the body firmly.

That Bruce Head was a Mofo to get on for me the first time. I recommend doing it without the neck sleeve just to get it 'loose'.

Thanks!

Ya, I feel like I might go all Bane on him and break him.

Just noticed now that my EMP gun has slight damage on it :gah:. Also his feet seem a bit unsteady. Could just be me though.

Feels like I've been waiting forever! ModelZone must be the last place to get Hot Toys...

I'm not sure if I've ever actually had the Bale head on correctly. I can get it pressed down far enough to where it looks right, going by photos on here and sideshow's site. But shouldn't it make that reassuring "click" type noise when it's in place? This is with OR without the collar thing.

I'm not sure if I've ever actually had the Bale head on correctly. I can get it pressed down far enough to where it looks right, going by photos on here and sideshow's site. But shouldn't it make that reassuring "click" type noise when it's in place? This is with OR without the collar thing.

^I'd like to know that too. Wanna display mine with the Bale head as well, once I get it.

Just curious when people unboxed was that batman head attached well with that plastic wrap they used? My Batman's head was not attached well, I know its held with magnets, but it looked ghetto and to be honest I thought it was broken at first. Anyhow was just wondering if mine was the only one that arrived like that packed in box

More pics of Robbie's mouth piece. I also modded the suit, a little bit more (probably not very noticable), tightened the shoulder pads to the chest armor, so that there's almost no gap between them.
up1_zpscfefb35c.jpg

up3_zps1862adcc.jpg

up4_zpsbaf8e102.jpg

up2_zpsed1ad9e5.jpg

up5_zps242e6535.jpg

Also, finally found a use for my spare body, combined with DX02 parts.
bwup_zps9480f660.jpg

bwup2_zpsc6e2ccca.jpg

Got my DX12 delivered this morning from Sideshow. Very fast shipping to Australia, didn't expect to get it today, thought it would get here next week.

Unfortunately mine came with some defects. Haven't had a proper look as I only had a brief look in my car, but so far, I got the crappy paint job around the eyes like some other member here had, where a bit of the black paint is missing, and my bale head has a small amount of paint chipped from the hair. The box also has a tear along the edge, roughly 3-4cm long. Not sure if there's anything else wrong as I haven't looked at it properly.

Pretty disappointed so far. I'm hoping Sideshow will replace if possible.

Nothing done to the eyes? They don't look bad here. I think the tilt of the head and the shadow helps. Still though, it shows me it can look good even without mods.

Just painted black, no squint mod. Head isn't even tilted there, so yeah, just shadows and PERS position.

Back