HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

537139_1907956946010210_1486536574_n.jpg

Those gauntlets look like they fit really nice round the wrist's. They're not the DX12 ones are they?

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I dont have a link, but here is a pic of the set.

https://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/P13391313.jpg

Fantastic idea, think I'm going to attempt this on my DX12 head when it comes especially if it doesn't leave that awful purple shine that some permanent markers leave, saves the painful job of disassembling the head to get to the PERS plate, I'm guessing you moved his eyes up as far and down as far when using the fine point marker?

I am loving this figure without the PERS system. So much better to control the eyes individually.

so here is a pic of my PERS head....sent this pic to SSC to see if they will replace it, if they wont looks like ill mod it...i know a lot of you guys are into the modding but im usually pretty happy with the out of the box figure, just not this time.
IMG_0385.png

If youre planning on doing the eyelid mod which is highly recommended anyway, I'd just repaint it.

Check out Ebay for prices this figure is getting- $320-350 in the past couple days....crazy!!!!!

Check out Ebay for prices this figure is getting- $320-350 in the past couple days....crazy!!!!!

I know!!! I'm so glad I picked one up quick when they first became available. Lately HT figures have not been selling out and inflating in price like they used to. I knew this figure would be an exception to this new trend, but I did not expect it to happen so quickly.

I really want to pick up an x-tra.
Can you still get this anywhere?

Not that I know of.....

I've looked everywhere. I think any one who has not picked this guy up already is just gonna have to bite the bullet now b/c his price is likely only going to increase.

I know!!! I'm so glad I picked one up quick when they first became available. Lately HT figures have not been selling out and inflating in price like they used to. I knew this figure would be an exception to this new trend, but I did not expect it to happen so quickly.

Yeah got mine at $239 each..
you have a point- HT used to sell out but not lately- only certain ones still are doing that.
DX 12 will skyrocket as this version in this suit of Bats seems to be the most popular. As soon as HT releases Bane and Catwoman in wider distribution, Bats prices will rise and rise:lol

Another Dx 02 as far as appreciating value

Last edited:

Yeah got mine at $239 each..
you have a point- HT are selling out faster and prices (on most, not all) going up. Possibly because of many factors......

DX 12 will skyrocket as this version in this suit of Bats seems to be the most popular. As soon as HT releases Bane and Catwoman in wider distribution, Bats prices will rise and rise:lol

Another Dx 02 as far as appreciating value

I despise scalper, but I'm not gonna lie. I kind of wish I had picked up an extra. not necessarily to scalp, but to at least have one just in case.

I despise scalper, but I'm not gonna lie. I kind of wish I had picked up an extra. not necessarily to scalp, but to at least have one just in case.

i have extra but am now thinking i may hold on to it for huge trade bait in the future

If youre planning on doing the eyelid mod which is highly recommended anyway, I'd just repaint it.

i might take a look into it, i would kill me to screw it up and have to replace the damn HS...at 94$ on ebay im not rushing into anything that might damage derpy bats.

2013-01-23231211.jpg

It looks great with the light from the base hitting his face!

Bri

I finally got mine last night!! So excited, I am lucky enough that as far as I can tell there is no defects. I will have to give it a fine tooth comb inspection tonight after work. unfortunately I didn't have much time the other night when he cam in to do a thorough inspection.

So glad to be joining the DX12 ownership club!

Back