HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

If they fix the cowl and the other issues, I'm gonna buy 1 from the ready stock. If not, I'll just wait for the 2 sets i have on PO.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Received my email too and now I'm afraid what the final product will look like :gah:

Same email recieved, I called SS to see if this was a mistake.

I was told split shipment is comming in 11 days and will ship out.

I wonder if it has anything to do with Luke outcry ?

:monkey2 because I have Neyo, Tusken, Luke, Batpod, and now Batman comming this month.... something has to go I think.

im excited. im glad im not as picky with the sculpt as others are so no worries here.

Same email recieved, I called SS to see if this was a mistake.

I was told split shipment is comming in 11 days and will ship out.

I wonder if it has anything to do with Luke outcry ?

:monkey2 because I have Neyo, Tusken, Luke, Batpod, and now Batman comming this month.... something has to go I think.

Neyo. Or Tusken.

Got my email too!:yess:

We don't see any pictures from the package art or anything and I have my email too 11 days...is weird....

121005023851862846.jpg

The mask is finally quite similar.
But the head of Bale really a big problem between the prototype and the final version ...

Last edited:

Just got that notice too....and I'll (hopefully) be making some other freak happy when I call tomorrow and ask SS if they can bump me to the second shipment.

As usual, too much, all at once....

Would be cool to see some shots soon though...any far east folk out there seen this yet? What is this stuff up here? Is the "left" the production figure and the right the proto? ^^^^^

We don't see any pictures from the package art or anything and I have my email too 11 days...is weird....
That's so strange and I'm not sure if this is normal too.

Wow. Talk about all at once. I received this 11 day notice, 22 day notice for Hawkeye and 28 day notice for the Bat Pod (a few days ago) and just took delivery of my Tumbler.

Yes this is my DX02, I added to compare with DX12 ;)

I called asked sideshow about paying off early in november and said wait for email notice ...I'm thinking may have to wait till december because of split or small shipment ..Oh well if can't it's my early christmas present anyway ...Just happy not delayed .......

Back