HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

^^The pic of the DX02 is one with modded eyelids....not sure if you knew or not :)

Nah, I didn't even notice. I was looking for the best close up shot of the DX head and that came up.

Still looks unnatural, even with the mod (no offense to whoever made that one I posted a pic of). The pupils and eyes are just way too big. Even in unflattering, high contrast light, the iris and pupils on DX 09 Batman were what they should be and looked natural,

w224538197.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hate the photos and love the figures. :peace

Even thought I PO this early, I don't mind missing the first batch. It will give me enough time to cancel if final product is not worth the $260 I paid for. This hobby is mighty expensive these days :(

Im with Di. DOn't know why they can't sculpt the eyelids a tad smaller on Bale.

And don't post anymore pics of that EB Batman!! I avoid that thread for a reason. It's tooo good. :(

An I seriously the only one who can't really see a problem with the eyes?

Im with Di. DOn't know why they can't sculpt the eyelids a tad smaller on Bale.

And don't post anymore pics of that EB Batman!! I avoid that thread for a reason. It's tooo good. :(

:lol Same here. I'm seriously thinking on cancel this one and get the 1/4 EB Batman Begins. Only problem is the NRD.. SSC already took like $200 from me with the NRD thing (on several PO) :gah:

This is the last time I P.O. from SSC, there is no really way to win with them, it's always the most expensive way to get a figure.

Or it could be that they only sculpted new mouth pieces, but reused the cowl and pers eyes from the original DX02.

Look at the Batman Begins 2011 exclusive that reused the cowl from the TDK OC set. I think they are doing this intentionally, so that they can do a 3.0. I can already see it - "Newly sculpted, movie accurate cowl" as the tag line.

Or it could be that they only sculpted new mouth pieces, but reused the cowl and pers eyes from the original DX02.

Look at the Batman Begins 2011 exclusive that reused the cowl from the TDK OC set. I think they are doing this intentionally, so that they can do a 3.0. I can already see it - "Newly sculpted, movie accurate cowl" as the tag line.

No. The DX02's cowl and DX12's cowl are pretty differents.

no you're not. I have yet to see the problem with the eyes. DX01 and DX02 never bothered me. only one I could ever see a problem with was Indy...

I'm glad I don't see it though. then I'd probably be as upset as other folks are on here about PERS :lol

Hate the photos and love the figures. :peace

So do I. The last few figures I picked up the photos were horrible and I almost canceled (I did cancel one) them all. But the figures in hand are still amazing and almost look like a different figure than what is in the photos.

I dont see any problem :dunno

So do I. The last few figures I picked up the photos were horrible and I almost canceled (I did cancel one) them all. But the figures in hand are still amazing and almost look like a different figure than what is in the photos.

I dont see any problem :dunno

I think most of the whining comes from people that don't collect -- you can tell by the way they talk. :lol

dOes any body no wat shippin will cost fot teh Dx jokr and bateman.

SHIPPING is FREE for both and bats now on backorder status....Hopefully can pay him off early and get him in november with ARNIE....

Last edited:

Yup. with updated PERS. Looks great IMO.

Back