HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

11 day notice form SST! :yess::yess::yess::yess:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

woo hoo! got my 11 day notice! :yess:

cannot wait for this! glad to be part of the first batch! will report any issues if there are any:lol

You guys are very brave. I'll keep a close eye on this thread. If there aren't any issues then ill order. Keep us informed on the issues guys. Tks. :wave

:yess: Got my 11 day notice too! Then I get an early Christmas Batpod from my fiancé! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

9F48AEE3-41A1-4BBF-98B9-37DE7AFE00A4-2759-00000224F6D9192D.jpg

A lot of people suspected this photo was fake...

247976_10151220486276418_1315177113_n.jpeg

But then I see this shot over on facebook, and I'm wondering if they're from the same shoot?

258033_448884791816521_903104090_o.jpg

Guess we'll know one way or the other soon enough. Got my 11 day notice too. Could be awesome, could be bunk. Too curious to pass on it.

Can't believe I'll have this in-hand in 11 days.

Yeah, that bottom right cowled head is the DX02. Hopefully it gives an idea to people of how much better the PERS is on the DX12.

Also, look how awesome the neck is compared to the pencil neck on the DX02.

Are they usually the first to get them? I dont even remember who I ordered with.

Now that my Enterbay Batman has arrived I personally am not really caring about this or any other Batman figure anymore. It's all the Batman I need really.

:nono

1/6 and 1/4 89 Batman. :tap

Batman and Bat-pod :yess: Bring It On!

WTF did I buy, hope this thing isn't a piece of poop like Indiana Skywalker.

WoW people canceling for way overpriced C3PO and BANE thats the real GOLD comedy... :lol I'm sure after some good freak photographers show how AMAZING this one will be ...At least will have a BATTY X-MAS and hopefully nobodys batmobile loses a wheel while the joker gets away and makes us wait.... :impatient:

Hopefully the pics will change my mind about this figure. As of now, i don't think its worth the upgrade from the DX02, especially with this price tag.

Wow It really coming early :yess:

Damn !
I hope CSC get lucky and get theirs early because I pre ordered from them.

I need this DX12 now !!!!!! Cannot wait any longer.

Damn !
I hope CSC get lucky and get theirs early because I pre ordered from them.

I need this DX12 now !!!!!! Cannot wait any longer.

Yea so did I, I'm considering contacting them tomorrow to see what's up with that

Back