HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

An I seriously the only one who can't really see a problem with the eyes?

Well, the couple of pictures that were posted weren't the most flattering I've seen of this figure, but I've seen plenty of other pictures where I think the figure looks great and I think it will end up being awesome when all is said and done.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I don't know, three pictures, all from different angles and he still looks wide eyed. His pupils and iris are large, his overall eyes are huge. I'm picturing it with the eyes looking up a little more and I can just imagine the amount of visible sclera in his eyes.

It does look like the irises at least are larger than the prototype's. :monkey4

Well, the couple of pictures that were posted weren't the most flattering I've seen of this figure, but I've seen plenty of other pictures where I think the figure looks great and I think it will end up being awesome when all is said and done.

I'm sorry you are being far too positive, we simply can not allow this.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

He needs the "Sideshow Freaks" Mentality.:lecture
:lol

Which is to do this
2363807_o.gif

And this
dawson_crying.gif

When the first set of pics are shown

I think most of the whining comes from people that don't collect -- you can tell by the way they talk. :lol

I think most of the whining about people who have genuine issues with a substandard looking production model, come from HT fanboys?
:dunno ..you can tell by the way they talk.:lol

Hate the photos and love the figures. :peace
Which figures? The dodgy looking proto or the even worse looking production figure? Just curious?:peace

Butters does this all the time, no matter the issue. He's the biggest Hot Toys fan boy/apologist I have ever seen. You can't criticize or fault anything that Hot Toys makes with him around, especially in the Aliens and Robots section.

And I doubt he owns a single 1/6 collectible or any Hot Toys collectible for that matter.

Butters does this all the time, no matter the issue. He's the biggest Hot Toys fan boy/apologist I have ever seen. You can't criticize or fault anything that Hot Toys makes with him around, especially in the Aliens and Robots section.

And I doubt he owns a single 1/6 collectible or any Hot Toys collectible for that matter.

:lol:lol

Unfortunately his BS spreads like a virus through many threads. Thankfully he has exited the DX Luke thread before being mobbed, unfortunately he has come over here to the DC section to do the same thing.:lol

Which is to do this
2363807_o.gif

And this
dawson_crying.gif

When the first set of pics are shown

:lol:rotfl:lol

Unfortunately his BS spreads like a virus through many threads. Thankfully he has exited the DX Luke thread before being mobbed, unfortunately he has come over here to the DC section to do the same thing.:lol

:lol:lol

Poor guy.

:lol

What do the eyes look like on the DX 02 figure?

Same as this really. Overly large, too much white showing.

Now that my Enterbay Batman has arrived I personally am not really caring about this or any other Batman figure anymore. It's all the Batman I need really.

I still have hopes that this DX will still be decent though.

Hey guys;

This is my first post on the forums, yet I've been following it for quite some time. The DX-12 is also my first purchase from HT. I'm getting it straight from Hong Kong(placed a pre-order sometime in August...), and the seller has confirmed that he'll be getting his batch much sooner than expected. I couldn't help but ask him, after some users here claimed they would be getting theirs soon.

I'm sure most of you are more than aware, but still, a heads-up to anyone getting their figure straight from HK!

Sideshow is now showing estimated ship date in November :hi5:

Hey guys;

This is my first post on the forums, yet I've been following it for quite some time. The DX-12 is also my first purchase from HT. I'm getting it straight from Hong Kong(placed a pre-order sometime in August...), and the seller has confirmed that he'll be getting his batch much sooner than expected. I couldn't help but ask him, after some users here claimed they would be getting theirs soon.

I'm sure most of you are more than aware, but still, a heads-up to anyone getting their figure straight from HK!

:welcome1:

I hope you enjoy your Batman. When did the seller say he'd be arriving anyway?

Sideshow is now showing estimated ship date in November :hi5:

Thanks for the info, great news :yess:

I just got an email from SS saying expected arrival in 11 days.

:welcome1:

I hope you enjoy your Batman. When did the seller say he'd be arriving anyway?

Thanks for the info, great news :yess:

Thanks! :wave Love the forums and the community here.

No specific date, but I asked him if he would receive his batch before December, and he replied, "yes, it's coming soon", and he's taking pre-orders by the boatload, so I guess there'll be lots and lots of them shipping out ahead of the original schedule. I'm not familiar with how HT handles their initial batches though... so it may just as well be the standard launch quantities :rotfl

I just got an email from SS saying expected arrival in 11 days.

Me too? This has to be a mistake, cause we haven't seen release pics yet.. That'd be aweseome if it really was shipping in 11 days...

Back