HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Lucky buggers. Getting this early. I guess that's the price of flex pay. :( :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Got my notice! Sooo excited; and since I skipped Gordon, I might try to swing a Bat-Pod for this guy.

So can someone catch me up here please -- is DX12 ready to be delivered in people's opinion here? Unlike Luke I mean.

Could be down to poor pics, but the Bruce sculpt looks like a right dog's breakfast.

Could be down to poor pics, but the Bruce sculpt looks like a right dog's breakfast.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I can't pull the trigger on this one! There is just too much that's off! I'm getting Catwoman and Bane, will hold out (pray) for a better 1/6 Batman.

Glad this is coming out soon. Won't see mine until January but looking forward to the pic spam from everyone!

I got an 11 day notice from sideshow, glad to see this figure didn't get delayed like all the others.

I can't pull the trigger on this one! There is just too much that's off! I'm getting Catwoman and Bane, will hold out (pray) for a better 1/6 Batman.

lolwut? You can't pull the trigger on Bats but you are on bane?

Bane is 100X more embarrassing.

lolwut? You can't pull the trigger on Bats but you are on bane?

Bane is 100X more embarrassing.

LOL at the prior post :cuckoo:

Bane will probably be made once like Two Face, HT will keep making Batman over and over! Maybe they'll get it right and I'll be there to buy it.

woo hoo! got my 11 day notice! :yess:

cannot wait for this! glad to be part of the first batch! will report any issues if there are any:lol

LOL at the prior post :cuckoo:

Bane will probably be made once like Two Face, HT will keep making Batman over and over! Maybe they'll get it right and I'll be there to buy it.

Your post wasn't about how many more times batman will be made. It was about you passing because of how many problems it has. :huh

But you're gonna get Bane. Which has a lot more problems. :lol

I had a good laugh on this one too.:rotfl

Has anyone who got an email saying this is shipping paying with Flexpay?

woo hoo! got my 11 day notice! :yess:

cannot wait for this! glad to be part of the first batch! will report any issues if there are any:lol

I guess pre-ordering this figure early was a good idea, I missed out on nick fury and hawkeye cause I waited too long, i didn't think they were gonna sell out like did they, well glad to see I right on this figure :)

I got my 11 day notice for Batman
22 day notice for Hawkeye
Processing e-mail from BBTS for the 11th Doctor
:yess:
Good thing I'll be getting cash for my birthday in 9 days!

I guess pre-ordering this figure early was a good idea, I missed out on nick fury and hawkeye cause I waited too long, i didn't think they were gonna sell out like did they, well glad to see I right on this figure :)
same thing happened to me. I didn't PO those 2 and now they're pretty much gone everyone
I got my 11 day notice for Batman
22 day notice for Hawkeye
Processing e-mail from BBTS for the 11th Doctor
:yess:
Good thing I'll be getting cash for my birthday in 9 days!

:hi5::yess:

re-produced DX02 batman …… so it can't be delayed !

So cancel my preorder? OK, understood. Going to cancel.

I cancelled mine the other day to help finance that horrendously expensive c-3po, with absolutely no regrets. Prolly would've kept it otherwise. Had a nerd dream last night that everyone was having problems with the suit panels ungluing:lol

Back