HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

ygzhx.jpg

credit to photographer

Feels like 2008. :D

How awesome is that? Can't believe the arms, it's like looking at my Medicom, just this has better breast plates. Amongst other things. \o/

Plus I love how those plates are adjustable. This figure will pull off some great poses I'd imagine. So freakin win this figure!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Is it me or does the figures thighs seem a little long?

I like the small eyes treatment :) Looks more accurate, but the problem is the PERS feature inside, if it's the eyes is too small the feature will not be noticible IMO

I also think it looks better with the smaller eyes!

Looks totally off in this picture
The legs look too small
The body looks too fat
And the arms look too big
BatmanWEB.jpg

LOL you do realise this is a real person in a Batsuit. To be exact its the theme park Batsuit. I have a full version like this myself.

I'm sorry but that gap between his abs and breastplate is bugging me like mad. It looks like you could tweak it, but it would create gaps elsewhere. Hope they tighten this up a bit for release.

ygzhx.jpg

Yeah the gap looks bad in that pic... with the mesh suit though i'm hoping the bits are adjustable.

Nevertheless it does need a number of tweaks before release for sure..

Where did u get ur costume at? How much?

Where did u get ur costume at? How much?

Send me a pm and I can point you in the right direction :) Its costs $$$$ though so be prepared to cry when I tell you lol

Feels like 2008. :D

How awesome is that? Can't believe the arms, it's like looking at my Medicom, just this has better breast plates. Amongst other things. \o/

Plus I love how those plates are adjustable. This figure will pull off some great poses I'd imagine. So freakin win this figure!

:goodpost: Nice to agree with you once in a while. :1-1:

I'm sorry but that gap between his abs and breastplate is bugging me like mad. It looks like you could tweak it, but it would create gaps elsewhere. Hope they tighten this up a bit for release.

ygzhx.jpg

It's futzable. Just bending him forward a bit covers those straps more.

529622_10150915280037344_18734927_n.jpg

319440_10150915280192344_1981065171_n.jpg

And it's also acurate depending on the pose (even though I don't like it when that much strap shows).

attachment.php

:goodpost: Nice to agree with you once in a while. :1-1:

And it's also acurate depending on the pose (even though I don't like it when that much strap shows).

attachment.php

Yep this is all down to your chest position, here is my suit to show

scaled.php

Damn, how can so many believe what they see... moveable parts and some are complaining.

tbh I don't care that much about the bat sign or the cowl. I am not in favour of the boots but I never noticed it until somebody pointed it out so it probably won't be that bad. As long as they give a more or less neutral expression mouth and make the neck the right length I'll be happy :)

And just per-ordered the batpod!! :D

I never really had a problem with the figure from the neck down, body-wise, but I do wish they didn't just recycle the shoulder pads from past releases. Even then, it's no big deal.

It's great that they managed to do the mesh suit with overlying armor bits. I wonder if that'll be a challenge for them when it comes to production consistency. Last thing we want are pieces falling off out of the box. :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w[/ame]

I'm still trying to figure out why the SDCC figure looks like a derpy clone of the one in the TH photos. The neck definitely looks longer and there's something with the cowl/face that isn't the same.

The cowl in the SDCC looks better... the texturing seems smoother at least. But it still needs fixing.

Funny, to me it looks better in the TH shots (aside from the wonky left eye). The SDCC looks like the DX02 cowl and neck to me with a different mouth.

Last edited:

To me, Hot Toys needs to fix three things:

1. The Bat Symbol- I don't understand the logic of screwing it up when they had it right with their previous incarnations.

2. The Cowl- It needs to be smooth not rough, overall shape needs work and the brow area needs work.

3. The Eyes- It seems that it would be best to make the eyes smaller, but since this is a DX, the PERS needs bigger eyes.

If somehow this is addressed, I have a dilemma on my hands haha. Waiting on how Bane and Catwoman look like.

I'd also like to add the Kevlar connectors and the boots. :lecture

Back