HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

The neck needs to look higher at the back anyway.
dark-knight-rises-movie-Bat-Bane-Showdown-550x382.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Still think the brows are wayy to narrow.

Yeah, it looks pretty good to me! I wouldn't mind a few improvements here and there, but it's already a fantastic figure.

completely agree. It looks odd in some shots...like they still need to adjust the fit of the fabric and the plates to the body, but man this is the coolest batman figure to date.

Doesn't look like the DCD figure at all.

ygzhx.jpg

credit to photographer

That is an excellent photo. You can't tell that the boots are made up of 2 pieces. Don't care if they don't change it and only 'tweak' it. It looks pretty seamless.

Just saying, without on.cc overexposed flood light pictures, we would not know that this boot is actually a shoe.

311687_340304529377420_1339189362_n.jpg

Thats whole point of it. You see the product in its entirety

Explains the Prosthetic Leg theory.

Reminds me of the DC Direct version released back in 2008 that I bought for only $20 and subsequently sold for $40 lol..
431871_394952503900079_329325045_n.jpg

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

completely agree. It looks odd in some shots...like they still need to adjust the fit of the fabric and the plates to the body, but man this is the coolest batman figure to date.

:exactly:

I hope ht doesn't change the shoe boots, i like it, great for articulation and it isn't that obvious or making the fig worse, i dont want to end up having a boot like the batman/bruce exclusive from last year where ppl complain about loose/broken ankle piece, just my opinion :)

I hope ht doesn't change the shoe boots, i like it, great for articulation and it isn't that obvious or making the fig worse, i dont want to end up having a boot like the batman/bruce exclusive from last year where ppl complain about loose/broken ankle piece, just my opinion :)

Well since everyone has this suit under a microscope for movie accuracy and HT has been given a real hard time, there's no reason they will revise them as Boots. The shoes will definitely stick.

I swear this articulation isn't in the promo shots?!! (apart from the bat wheely). Weird! the costume certainly is boots not sneakers....

Ill just use my dx02 boots of thats the case, it's not like theirs anydifference in them from TDK to TDKR

I swear this articulation isn't in the promo shots?!! (apart from the bat wheely). Weird! the costume certainly is boots not sneakers....

Ill just use my dx02 boots of thats the case, it's not like theirs anydifference in them from TDK to TDKR

Im gonna laugh if there is actually a difference and the boots are seperated in the movie. All you guys are gonna be like...:thud:

they're not, same costume throughout, lindy hemming interview confirms that..

DX02 boots are stubby compared to this.

I'm just saying that that specific photo of the DX's head region that I posted reminds me of the head of the DC Direct figure. This DX, bar a few minor issues, is very, very impressive overall, and the figure better not look like the DC Direct version as a whole, with it costing 10x as much (at least for what I paid for the DCD version).

The more I see of this figure, the more and more I dislike it. I think it has the least likeness of the HT DK Bats by way too far for a new DX.

The Bale sculpt is purely crankin' though.

Back