1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing figure. I recently got this from Darkseed and I'm so glad I did.

IMG_3860.JPG

Last edited:
Anyone willing to sell the base to this figure?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

289b450a3bbfd19d1b5ef7e6de1b5a9a.jpg

79ddc76e2e9a59e48046daa77f952c46.jpg

177b67add110cf21618b4c959826633a.jpg

Right outta the box. I’ll display this one with the Stark portrait, and the Mark VI in masked/shelled-up mode.

The 47 paint job reminds me of comic illustrations with its colour blocks and high contrast. For me, it beats out the 46 which I also loved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s got a real machine/hot rod vibe. I kept saying the Mark VI is all I need, but I should have known back when I saw this I’d fold. [emoji38]

“Why not both?” [emoji848]

Nice pics, ze! This the V and the VI are my faves so far. I'll probably add the 42 to the list as soon as I get it too.

Nice pics, ze! This the V and the VI are my faves so far. I'll probably add the 42 to the list as soon as I get it too.

I've owned the 7, the 4, and the 46 prior to this. The 47 and Diecast 6 are great bookends from a couple of MCU eras, I think. I've always liked the 5, too -- it's such a unique armour.

The proportions on the 7 bugged me, I sold the 4 mostly in anticipation of diecast releases (may have been the DC 3, which I passed on after seeing the production piece) --- and the 46 was a real favourite, I just thought the 6 would do. Then I saw 47 -- LOL -- but I did hold out a while.

Then folded like a sheet.

Have the new Black Panther on pre-order and still waffling over Strange. The only future releases I see tempting me are a Deadpool with better proportions, Negasonic, an HT Colossus, Captain Marvel and -- way in the future -- MCU Fantastic Four (I heard the rights are reverting or something??)

That's still a *substantial* Marvel collection. Love me some superheroes.

289b450a3bbfd19d1b5ef7e6de1b5a9a.jpg

79ddc76e2e9a59e48046daa77f952c46.jpg

177b67add110cf21618b4c959826633a.jpg

Right outta the box. I’ll display this one with the Stark portrait, and the Mark VI in masked/shelled-up mode.

The 47 paint job reminds me of comic illustrations with its colour blocks and high contrast. For me, it beats out the 46 which I also loved.

Great pics. I dig how HT made the eyes glance left. It gives the figure life. There's obviously more important armors than the 47, but not sure if any "pop" like this one. It photographs so well.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Just got this figure today and unfortunately I have an issue....

Anybody has an issue with the Body LEDs? When I switch it on you see the lights flicker then go out. However if I push the switch back to the middle slightly they come on. Upon release of the switch they go off again.

Attached is a video.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8i9qhm5mwclntxt/mark XLVII Led Issue.MOV?dl=0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back