1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so disappointed that I couldn't get this figure from my local shop. I had half of it but couldn't ever get the rest. They had two in the store when it released. I sold quickly but the other one stuck around unti the 23rd if this month. I wish Comicave would do a 1:12th Mark 47.

Does anybody know if the Mark 47 Tony head and collar will fit on Mark 45?

Yes, its how I have my 45 currently set up.

45.jpg

Nope. That is the sculpt that comes with the MK47.
Yep, correct.

Is this a 3rd party head sculpt?? thanks.
I was showing Starfleet how it looks on the 45. Although I will say, I have an OSK head sculpt that I was using before and it is VERY similar to the 47 sculpt. Only difference is a few details in the hair. My guess is they modeled it after the 1/4 scale head sculpt that the 43 had. And the knock-off comes very close so look into one of those if you just want the sculpt without having to buy the 47.

I'm so disappointed that I couldn't get this figure from my local shop. I had half of it but couldn't ever get the rest. They had two in the store when it released. I sold quickly but the other one stuck around unti the 23rd if this month. I wish Comicave would do a 1:12th Mark 47.
If your still looking for a Hot Toys mark 47, they are on sale right now for $319.49, here is link: https://www.fpnyc.com/hot-toys-spid...i/4897011183763/toys/action-figures/hot-toys/

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I just picked this up from BBTS. I know this was mentioned before, but there is something the silver paint finish does to the eye that makes the torso seem wider, and makes the overall proportion seem to be more accurate than the 46, at least in videos and photos.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back