1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been teetering on buying this for months, and the 20% ebay coupon today pushed me over the edge. $280 shipped after shipping for BNIB! Can't wait!

Great score! Good to see someone on here grabbed it. I was looking at that listing but trying to force myself not to spend any money today with that coupon, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fortunately I was able to sell my DC Mark 46 . I just noticed that the 47 is sold out on BBTS so I snatched 1 up on Timewalker toys . This Silver and red paint has really grown on me . Can’t wait to get this .Budget stark posted this picture on his page . I’m really digging this pose !
e7c65449e7b5d2d3a8c162d43749dd21.jpg

The head of iron man mark 47 is compatible with the body of iron man mark 4?

Just got the Mark 6, and it is a great figure. Maybe the best yet, but I still think the 47 is the best overall release for an Iron Man figure, considering everything you get.
b4f96abe8333097313418d6f09592ce3.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Just got this last weekend at a local show. I must say I love it and I'm glad to have it in my collection.

Nice photo !! Looks great .im getting mine today

Thanks! You’re gonna love him. It’s crazy that at first I wasn’t all that interested in getting this but once I did I was blown away. Might be my favorite suit and that includes the dc Mark VI!

The figure is awesome ! I hope to set him up this coming week .
79bc07f132bf1bb4e4c76546cab047eb.jpg

Only had time to snap a crappy out of box picture . I plan on setting him up this week .

Thanks! You’re gonna love him. It’s crazy that at first I wasn’t all that interested in getting this but once I did I was blown away. Might be my favorite suit and that includes the dc Mark VI!

Yeah, the irony is that I swore this suit off because I thought it was an ugly color scheme...unfortunately it grew on me...and I ended up pulling the trigger during a holiday sale.

Very happy I got it. It's got a lot of presence in person.

I disliked this suit at first..now I want it as soon as the secondary market prices go skyward....:gah:

Back