1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is only $309 currently @ toyarena.com...pretty good deal if u can avoid CA tax

Thanks for bringing to our attention! Never heard of them before...do you know if they double box or ship with the brown shipper?

Thanks for bringing to our attention! Never heard of them before...do you know if they double box or ship with the brown shipper?

not sure. i've ordered many figuarts and kotobukiya figures from them and they've always been great. they been around for a long time and have a booth at frank and sons in socal.

not sure. i've ordered many figuarts and kotobukiya figures from them and they've always been great. they been around for a long time and have a booth at frank and sons in socal.

Dang, I was honestly not intending on getting the 47 since it's just a repaint of 46...but with a price this appealing I may just pull the trigger, ugh! :gah:

Dang, I was honestly not intending on getting the 47 since it's just a repaint of 46...but with a price this appealing I may just pull the trigger, ugh! :gah:
Couldnt resist it at that price. Like $65 less than SS if you factor shipping. Rewatching homecoming with my son right now. Its a beautiful suit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Couldnt resist it at that price. Like $65 less than SS if you factor shipping. Rewatching homecoming with my son right now. Its a beautiful suit.

Ah, me neither. Just bought it! :slap I think they only have 5 left now if anyone else is thinking of buying.

Price went up a bit, no longer $309, but $319 now and looks like it's the last one in stock. Still not a terrible deal though...

Just picked up HT mark 47 for $306.71, shipped to California , from Forbbiden planet, I believe they are in New York, so New York State buyers would have to pay tax.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I received mine yesterday. The left shoulder pad popped off in shipping but I was able to fix it.

Now the wine cellar annex is full.

Got my unit today.
eff8fcc775c1103d8c9b2161239254fc.jpg
7e1df5232e2a72087dfa5be42d5cceef.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Congrats! Mine was supposed to arrive on Thursday and then got delayed until Friday...and then got delayed until Monday...WTF UPS!!! YOU HAD ONE JOB!!! :gah:
Same happened to mine in FL. It is only 45 min away from me since wednesday.

Back