1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to get pretty close to grabbing the glasses off the face.
hhR3JDv.jpg
If I pushed any harder to get the hand closer, I would have broken something.

Found this pic.

8d8242f735feab6fdbde610eb994d51f.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Gotta agree with you there,still getting this 47 though,cannot stop looking at my 1/4 scale 42 whenever I walk past it,and I've had him for about 7 months

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

That is how I feel about the Hulk Buster Just keep looking at it and the Hulk Buster is why I have to wait some time before I can get any additional figures :)

After reading what people have said I will defiantly be getting the 47 and standing it next to my 46 . The 47 will be posed with the Open face helmet .

Found this pic.

8d8242f735feab6fdbde610eb994d51f.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

This is how I'm going to pose mine, but with the glasses part way down his nose so eyes are over the lenses. With that pose and the eyes looking left, it gives a lot of character without having to do a really dynamic pose.
Thanks to Jaymig and Duo and whoever took the actual photo found above, that's what I wanted to see.
Ryan

Had no intention of getting this since I have the Mark 46 and Power Pose 47 .... but I'm weak. Ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I see this figure, the more I want it. I'm really intrigued by the colors but I still can't decide on weather to get the 47 or the 46.

Would anyone possibly be interested in trading there Mark 47 for the mark 46 . I never set mine up. I only opened the figure for inspection only .

The more I see this figure, the more I want it. I'm really intrigued by the colors but I still can't decide on weather to get the 47 or the 46.

I say if I had to pick without owning either I would go with the 46 as my "iron man" representation, it is the best look. However, if you want something unique and stylish that is kind of a 1 time deal I say 47, its flashy, eye catching, and sleek, plus has more display options etc.

When they first announced this and I saw the pic of the Marvel Legends figure, I really didn't like it. It looked lazy and unfinished.

Somehow, seeing it in the movie and then seeing it with these silver paint variations on a more "real" looking figure has convinced me otherwise.

There is just something about the color scheme which makes it the best look for Iron Man this far. Love my 46, but definitly had to get the 47. Cant wait to get him after seeing the pictures here :)

There is just something about the color scheme which makes it the best look for Iron Man this far. Love my 46, but definitly had to get the 47. Cant wait to get him after seeing the pictures here :)

The silver color makes it look more classy, I keep telling myself I don't need this. But maybe next year, one I get other figures I really want, I might pick this up. I'm going to get the hs at least.

Yeah I love the silver as it just reminds me of the awesome film. It's fine that it's a little out of the norm as it looks like the mark 46 but was a little different in homecoming. If it hadn't been a cool film and maybe if iron man was in it much less, it maybe wouldn't have had the same impact on me

Im thinking of picking this guy up along with a few others from SS. I have never ordered from there. Can anyone tell me if they charge the import tax on the incoming figures? I'm in CA, USA. My other options would be through BBTS, but I like the payment plan SS offers. I could always pay cash/credit and it be the same thing, but they offer it at 0% interests.

Also, anyone with the diecast versions, is there much a difference between them and the plastic older versions.

I"m debating between the diecast versions or the regular versions of the Mark 2 and Mark 5.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Back