1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I look at the Civil War Falcon I paid (checks to be sure wife isn't over shoulder> $700 for on eBay I wonder why oh why didn't they start doing this sooner? :(

Damn bro! :slap

Of course you told your wife you got it on sale for below retail right? $70 only!!! What a steal!!! :lol

Not entirely sure I understand why this suit. Avenger suits, yeah I guess... I suppose they could re-release any of the diecast line now due to popular demand..

So I have been completely out of the loop on this until I got the re-stocked email from BBTS today. Man did that make my week!!! I thought I'd have to just settle for the new mark vii, but I am so glad I get to add this to my collection. This was one of my favorite IM figure, second only to the mark 7. It was just too bad that I only got into HT about a year ago, so I couldn't get the original. I completely understand where other collectors are coming from though. I would be really upset too if I had paid the after market costs on this.

Quite possible since they just brought back the mold for the WM neon. Also why I won?t be shocked if they re-do the VI.

I think the fact that they just put that up probably means that they won't do a Mk1 re-run soon. I think they'd get a lot of cancellations.

What?s the best to PO? I don?t think I?m ordering from sideshow anymore unless it?s an ex. The high shipping costs plus tax now is a deal breaker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for heads up! I will provide order from them going forward. Sideshow needs to be competitive and lower their shipping costs

If you don?t plan on cancelling, check Timewalker Toys and Alter Ego

If you don?t plan on cancelling, check Timewalker Toys and Alter Ego

How are they when it comes to exchanges / replacements due to quality issues or defects? SSC is expensive but their customer service has been great (for me) thus far. I may jump ship though if AE or TW have similar customer service. The new tax charge and shipping costs with SSC will add up this year for me.

They just work as the intermediary between you and sideshow if you need and exchange/replacement. Timewalker is one of the best sellers I've worked with - had an issue with a statue and they reached out to Sideshow and got a replacement shipped out quickly. Only ordered from AE twice and didn't have any issues.

f2d18cea1992e33abbca3d185f57d5d6.jpg

They just work as the intermediary between you and sideshow if you need and exchange/replacement. Timewalker is one of the best sellers I've worked with - had an issue with a statue and they reached out to Sideshow and got a replacement shipped out quickly. Only ordered from AE twice and didn't have any issues.

Never knew that, thanks for sharing!

Back