1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they don't reissue too much stuff. They have issues getting new stuff out on time anyways - even with a 18 month lead time we're still seeing delays on lots of stuff. Reissues will just lead to more delays. Would prefer they make the rest of the HPP armors.

I had mentioned this before regarding the Mark 43 and Hulkbuster reissue. Especially with the character now retired from the films and Iron Man's popularity in Asia, I wouldn't be surprised to see any of the past armors as straight-up reissues of their original diecast releases. I'd bet Mark 46 and Mark 5 are on the short list to be done.

Wouldn't be surprised if they over-produce this like the Mark L and VII. I guess some people will try to pick up multiples with hopes of reselling (much) later down the road.

I assume the V, VI, and XLVI reissues are next up then, considering their respective prices on eBay. The IV is still on Waitlist at SSC, but wouldn't be shocked at this point if they jumped straight into a reissue, just like the Mark L and Infinity War Thor. Or maybe they will let the IV sell out, gain value, then announce the reissue later on lol.

I don't think the IV, V and VI will be re-issued any time soon, as those were already diecast re-issues of original all-plastic releases. IMO the XLVI is more likely....

I don't think the IV, V and VI will be re-issued any time soon, as those were already diecast re-issues of original all-plastic releases. IMO the XLVI is more likely....

1. We're talking Iron Man here, so there will always be an audience

2. The reissues you speak of were not just the original plastic figures converted to die cast...they were entirely new molds that improved proportions and poseability.

I see no reason why they couldn't reissue the new die cast versions.

1. We're talking Iron Man here, so there will always be an audience

2. The reissues you speak of were not just the original plastic figures converted to die cast...they were entirely new molds that improved proportions and poseability.

I see no reason why they couldn't reissue the new die cast versions.

I think they will get done eventually, but IMO the 46 will be re-issued first.

I was always bummed I didn?t jump on it the first time as my homecoming Spidey always seemed so lonely and out of place on my shelf....happy for this re-issue

I see can see War Machine mark 1 being reissued too, they're obviously still use the molds for it given the neon war machine that just came out.

I'm happy those who missed out on this before are getting another chance. I don't care much for the armor myself. It always kind of looked like his suit rushed out the house to save the ferry and only had time to put on a shirt and boots over his silver underwear and left his pants, lol.

The way people were talking when this originally came out led me to believe I'd be able to score one discounted eventually but obviously, it was one of my few mistakes:lol Glad I can rectify that now.

PO should go up this week?

I wonder if SS will be the only place to get it in the States

This is good news for all that wanted this and missed out. :)

Bad news for those who paid big inflated after market prices on this. And for those who feel their dollies are smart investments as they will now have to watch the after market price plummet.. :(

The way people were talking when this originally came out led me to believe I'd be able to score one discounted eventually but obviously, it was one of my few mistakes:lol Glad I can rectify that now.

Bruh! Nobody liked this armor till it sold out and skyrocketed in value 😂😂😂

As I look at the Civil War Falcon I paid (checks to be sure wife isn't over shoulder> $700 for on eBay I wonder why oh why didn't they start doing this sooner? :(

$425 total for me with tax and shipping. And looks like the $25 coupons they hand out for some orders no longer apply to preorders.

Back