1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timewalker is one of the best sellers I've worked with - had an issue with a statue and they reached out to Sideshow and got a replacement shipped out quickly.

I've purchased from Timewalker before and I have nothing but good things to say about them. Excellent customer service, free double boxing, and free shipping for purchases over $350.

just preordered and with some rewards i brought the price down to 4 montly payments of $43.00 :yess: taxes are a ***** though, since when does Sideshow charge taxes on items shipping to Texas? been a while since i had preordered something so this was a surprise.

Thank you! I will check them out as well. Need to expand my horizons beyond sideshow now

Timewalker has free shipping over $350 on many items and allows eligible items to be combined to reach that threshold. You also can have them hold an item and wait for another to reach that threshold kind of like BBTS? Pile of Loot. They also double box and offer discounts on the preorder price. Most preorders don?t require a deposit. It typically only applies to higher priced Hot Toys in the high $300 to over $400 range.

Alter Ego has a $1 deposit and offers free shipping on most Hot Toys. They also double box, have a rewards program, and give you $25 in rewards on your bday. Some items have payment plan options ($250+ I think).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just preordered and with some rewards i brought the price down to 4 montly payments of $43.00 :yess: taxes are a ***** though, since when does Sideshow charge taxes on items shipping to Texas? been a while since i had preordered something so this was a surprise.

Yeah i think they are charging taxes now for all States. Anything you ordered before January 3 (?) this year is exempted however.

Timewalker has free shipping over $350 on many items and allows eligible items to be combined to reach that threshold. You also can have them hold an item and wait for another to reach that threshold kind of like BBTS? Pile of Loot. They also double box and offer discounts on the preorder price. Most preorders don?t require a deposit. It typically only applies to higher priced Hot Toys in the high $300 to over $400 range.

Alter Ego has a $1 deposit and offers free shipping on most Hot Toys. They also double box, have a rewards program, and give you $25 in rewards on your bday. Some items have payment plan options ($250+ I think).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They both sound like great options, thanks again !

So I have been completely out of the loop on this until I got the re-stocked email from BBTS today. Man did that make my week!!! I thought I'd have to just settle for the new mark vii, but I am so glad I get to add this to my collection. This was one of my favorite IM figure, second only to the mark 7. It was just too bad that I only got into HT about a year ago, so I couldn't get the original. I completely understand where other collectors are coming from though. I would be really upset too if I had paid the after market costs on this.

That's their problem if they were stupid enough to pay.

Definitely those types, but I think there are also people who like the idea of exclusivity and rarity. It's all a totally subjective racket anyway. Show your holiest of holy grails to a non-collector and watch them laugh at the money you spent. These hunks of plastic we love need to be kept in perspective.

Hot toys has never been about that. There are way more expensive **** to collect that retails for way less like Funko pops. If you're into hot toys for rarity you're just an idiot lmao

Still up at BBTS. I thought it would have pre soldout already.

IMG_9724.jpg

It's expensive and not a must have armor for most.

I really like mine but It wasn't that popular 1st time around and honestly i still don't think it's that popular of an armor even with the high prices and all the hype.

It will sell out eventually but IM figures are not selling out as quickly as they use to.

Are people under the illusion that it sold out quickly last time, because it was available to order for almost a year. I see no reason why this would sell out fast.

Pretty sure its open production until they are closer to release. There hasn't been a pre-order that sold out before it shipped in some time no? I think they just produce however many preorders they have plus extra for retail at this point.

Agreed, if it were a limited/exclusive release like the Scarlet Spider and Movie Promo Spidey then it would have sold out fast. With it being a reissue its another full run of the figure.

Are people under the illusion that it sold out quickly last time, because it was available to order for almost a year. I see no reason why this would sell out fast.

Back