1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up anyone buying from Ebay I was scammed from buying a Mark46.

Avoid this seller: kriclakri

I do feel the second hand market is putting a bad taste in my mouth with all these high prices. Makes just want to sell everything and focus on other hobbies. On top of that I now have to deal with this Ebay scammer and filling out paperwork and what not.

Hi,
I`m looking for the sculpt only from Mark 47. At a good price.
Or maybe someone wants the suit only, and we could split one of ebay offers?

Going to have an extra Mark 46 Concept art and Mark 50. Looking to trade for Mark 46 or 47. No flakes. Serious respectable individuals only please.

PM me.

285a03ab500996dc2bd82e47e128c63b.jpg

I know it’s not Hot Toys, but here is my 1/6 Crazy Toys Mk 47 with my Tony Stark. Not bad at all for a £35 resin model. Great as a back ground piece. Will now definitely get the Mk 46 while I wait for my holy grail Mk 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I've had this figure for over a year and I truly love it. But the mini-repulsors accessories are a pain in the ass. Two weeks ago it fell out of its socket and the peg on the flame piece as well as one of the arms of the mini repulsors snapped off. Usually I'm able to find some parts on ebay, but with the ludicrous prices of this figure these days it's just impossible it seems. Does anybody here know of any parts seller or replica piece that can help me replace these accessories ? Or any owners of this figure willing to deal/trade for these accessories ? I have several older hot toys pieces I'd be willing to trade for this. PM me. mini_repulsor.jpgThank you guys very much for reading.

Hi guys,

I've had this figure for over a year and I truly love it. But the mini-repulsors accessories are a pain in the ass. Two weeks ago it fell out of its socket and the peg on the flame piece as well as one of the arms of the mini repulsors snapped off. Usually I'm able to find some parts on ebay, but with the ludicrous prices of this figure these days it's just impossible it seems. Does anybody here know of any parts seller or replica piece that can help me replace these accessories ? Or any owners of this figure willing to deal/trade for these accessories ? I have several older hot toys pieces I'd be willing to trade for this. PM me. View attachment 440422Thank you guys very much for reading.

Hope you find a replacement for these guys. They really add a lot to the display. I normally don't really care for the extras, but for some reason I really like these. If I wasn't using mine I would just give them to you. I normally do that with my extras (on my transformers because I never use them). They just look really cool the way they shoot out and catch the light in my display. They are a pain to put in and hurt your finger tips, ouch! Have you tried maybe gluing it?

Best of luck

3 (1).jpg

4.jpg

Thanks

Glueing is plan B but I'm missing a tiny bit. One of the little circles holding the arms in place. So if I glue it, it will have to be fixed in place. It just so stupid. They've been in there for 4 months straight without even touching it. One day it just falls out of the socket and a 12 inch drop is enough to do that much damage.

If you should ever change your mind, I'm more than happy to pay you something. Or if you come across someone willing to sell one, point them my way.

Thanks anyway [emoji846]

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Hi,
I`m looking for the sculpt only from Mark 47. At a good price.
Or maybe someone wants the suit only, and we could split one of ebay offers?
Hi, wanted to make you an offer but cannot send a private message to you. It keeps failing. Could you PM me if you're interested. You might be interested

Thanks

Glueing is plan B but I'm missing a tiny bit. One of the little circles holding the arms in place. So if I glue it, it will have to be fixed in place. It just so stupid. They've been in there for 4 months straight without even touching it. One day it just falls out of the socket and a 12 inch drop is enough to do that much damage.

If you should ever change your mind, I'm more than happy to pay you something. Or if you come across someone willing to sell one, point them my way.

Thanks anyway [emoji846]

I will definitely let you know.

I feel bad I missed this. I had an opportunity to buy this for about $350 USD locally last year, but then I passed because of other financial obligations at the time. Now there's very few ebay listings left and the prices are through the roof...

I feel bad I missed this. I had an opportunity to buy this for about $350 USD locally last year, but then I passed because of other financial obligations at the time. Now there's very few ebay listings left and the prices are through the roof...

Find it. Buy it. Love it.

20190328_205240.jpg

20190328_085057.jpg

Those pics just made me sad. This is my favorite Ironman armor but the prices are too high for me. Maybe one day I'll grab it when I got LOTS of expendable cash

Jesus that lighting makes every figure in there look ****in mint. Like you just walked into a Hot Toys Museum or something. I dig it.

As a Mark 47 owner, this is one that I wish they would reissue. First of all, knowing how valuable it is can be anxiety inducing whenever you go to fiddle with it or move it. Also, I would love to have a second one because of the multiple posing options. But unfortunately I think the Mk 43 reissue is a special case to go along with the Hulkbuster reissue, which itself I think they are just doing to try and make back more of the original development costs. For me, I like knowing a figure is retaining its value if I ever needed or decided to sell it later on, but this is getting pretty ridiculous. It is not, in any reality, worth the same price (or more) than a Hulkbuster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back