1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thr

I've been hoping they'd use his Ultimate suit in one of the movies! Spiderman seems like the perfect movie to do a weirder variant of his usual red/gold scheme since he'll probably only suit up for one major scene. Wish his helmet had a little more of that rhombus-like shape like the comic, but you can see why they didn't want to stray too far from what we know, either. Personally, I'm predicting zero of this movie takes place before Civil War, other than the odd fifteen-second flashback; none of the press release material has ever suggested anything else, nor did the trailer (at least to me). But to each their own!

Re: Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thr

I guess they're both ugly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hot Rod looks excellent in person, one of my favorites and I never thought it would be. I think the fact that the red is high gloss compared to the gray really makes it pop. That alone intrigues me about this ultimates suit color combo

Hot Rod looks excellent in person, one of my favorites and I never thought it would be. I think the fact that the red is high gloss compared to the gray really makes it pop. That alone intrigues me about this ultimates suit color combo

You just blew my mind! Aside from the Hot Rod/WM Mk. II/IP missed engineering shortcomings (no pull out shoulder barrels or decent shoulder pad articulation), it definitely remains one of my top 10 favorite looking figures (I own them all). Wow, add the incredible articulation that will undoubtably come with the 46/47, I can see it now, how amazing this figure would be.

What a great way to get this IM lover off the fence after looking at these early ugly reveals of cheap ass figures by digging into Hot Rod as a PERFECT example of how awesome this could possibly turn out!

Add to cart->proceede to checkout. Thank you so very much rocbolt!

I've been hoping they'd use his Ultimate suit in one of the movies! Spiderman seems like the perfect movie to do a weirder variant of his usual red/gold scheme since he'll probably only suit up for one major scene. Wish his helmet had a little more of that rhombus-like shape like the comic, but you can see why they didn't want to stray too far from what we know, either. Personally, I'm predicting zero of this movie takes place before Civil War, other than the odd fifteen-second flashback; none of the press release material has ever suggested anything else, nor did the trailer (at least to me). But to each their own!

Agreed, maybe a flashback or him just watching the video like in the trailer but nothing beyond that, I think they know Spidey is establishing himself as a big time Spider-Man (pun intended or not?).

As far as the IM suit goes, my mind was blown when rocbolt laid out how fantastic Hot Rod is in person which is just like, oh yes but I can't get into ultimate comic helmet, and glad that HT won't. Like you said, it really is too much of a departure. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of comic armors id love to see realized on screen (GODKILLER) and the newest model which is basically everything in one (which wouldn't work for a figure) just not that helmet for me.

I was all but positive the armour wasn't gonna exist in the film, but the Lego set has made me all but positive it will be. And I'm sure it'll be the Mark 47. Homecoming is after civil war, and I think Tony had the 46 done far before he met Peter.

It would look better had they changed the gold to a silver or grey tone. Just looks busy as is. Still to early to make any firm judgements though

If this 2 tone design really is the mark 47
I can only hope it's showing the suit mid transformation into stealth mode or something similar.

Where exactly did it say Mark 47 on the Lego box? We should wait for more grounded truth before spreading our interpretations.

Looks like it's happening then, will probably give the 47 a miss.

Yeah looks like the MK 47 might be real, found this from toyfair of funko making plushies for homecoming and there is a plushie of the new armor.
tumblr_olmt5hPVvG1rc44lao1_1280.jpg

Looks like it's happening then, will probably give the 47 a miss.

If this is the 47, I'm totally fine with passing. Mk46, 6, and 5, back-to-back-to-back? My wallet will need a break anyway :lol

Vulture even looks cool as a Lego figure. Just imagine what HT is gonna do with those wings! :panic:

Yeah looks like the MK 47 might be real, found this from toyfair of funko making plushies for homecoming and there is a plushie of the new armor.

It's real, we've already come to that conclusion... But it's still not confirmed to be 47, and I still hope it's not. I'd rather them just not give it a number at all, if they aren't going to call it 46.

It's real, we've already come to that conclusion... But it's still not confirmed to be 47, and I still hope it's not. I'd rather them just not give it a number at all, if they aren't going to call it 46.

Anything's possible, of course, but they've also not yet done a new suit that didn't have a different number attached. I'd be very surprised.

Anything's possible, of course, but they've also not yet done a new suit that didn't have a different number attached. I'd be very surprised.

They reused the same suit in two different movies (mk6). Maybe that's the case. A incomplete mk 46

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Back