1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thr

Curious to see what it looks like, decided to give it a quick edit.
Too lazy to paint on some parts, so definitely not 100% accurate, but you get the idea.

View attachment 322333

Don't know how official this is but thought I would piggyback off of hasto here.

Iron Man Homecoming.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thr

That logo looks shopped on. I'm guessing thats not official.

If it is true hopefully it has a good reason to look that way.

Looks photoshopped to me...the red and gold and then silver looks kinda weird. Reminds me a bit of Hot Rod though with the paint scheme...

It's photoshopped. It's the original concept art for Mark 46.

bd58443433600ccc2a5b425f9818f91c.png

If thats really the color scheme, then that means 47 will be a diecast figure. Essentially unpainted. They're really putting HT to work on this :slap

16652484_10211568011103206_1014641424_n.jpg

A friend sent this to me, another look at what he could look like.

Have any of his suit been made out of vibranium?

I think that Marvel Legends is a "Concept" Figure. We see Iron Man in the Homecoming trailers and I'm pretty sure he's in the regular 46.

There was a concept series toy that had Vibranium armor, but as far as I know that's never happened in the comics.

advancedtacticalarmor3pack.jpg

Vibranium is super rare after all.

Merge this thread with the Homecoming speculation thread please. I'm sick of seeing/hearing about this fake 47. Thousands of asshats on reddit now think it really is 47 because of these photoshops.

Last edited:

Merge this thread with the Homecoming speculation thread please. I'm sick of seeing/hearing about this fake 47. Thousands of asshats on reddit now think it really is 47 because of these photoshops.

I'm not sure we should be so dismissive of this being fake. I feel like licensing agreement (via 2-pack) from Disney/Sony would indicate this is fairly legit by Hasbro,

I'm not sure we should be so dismissive of this being fake. I feel like licensing agreement (via 2-pack) from Disney/Sony would indicate this is fairly legit by Hasbro,

I am. This is just something Hasbro did to avoid releasing the same exact figure again. If anything, it's an unpainted Mark 46 from a flashback right before Germany. But the paint scheme still doesn't make sense, there's no reason it would be painted like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am. This is just something Hasbro did to avoid releasing the same exact figure again. If anything, it's an unpainted Mark 46 from a flashback right before Germany. But the paint scheme still doesn't make sense, there's no reason it would be painted like this.

THANK YOU. Finally someone with some common sense about this. :hi5:

Have any of his suit been made out of vibranium?

There was a huge misconception that the Mark 45 was made of Vibranium, and some wiki pages even stated it after AoU came out. It's not. None of them have been, which is good. If iron man was made of Vibranium it would make him virtually objectively better than both black panther and Cap.

Regarding the "Mark 47," I would all but guarantee it will not show up in the movie. We've already seen that Tony uses the Mark 46 in the movie, the colour scheme makes no sense for the suit, and it's an obvious reference to Ultimate Iron Man, which is so obvious that it doesn't look remotely real. My guess is that Hasbro realized they had already made multiple MK46's, and could easily get away with a colour scheme that requires next to no paint, that they can label as an ultimate Iron Man reference.

Not only would a vibranium suit make him overpowered but where exactly would he be getting this from? Ultron used the last of Klaw's vibranium on his own body and his evil doomsday machine, and they say in the movie itself that vibranium is extremely rare. Cap acts surprised to learn that vibranium still exists in the world.

Back