Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the improvements on the color, stitching, lowered neck, and reduced hips but the proportions still seem off imo, the head is too big for the body, and his legs are too skinny. I still wish they released the prototype from Deadpool one which has a better wider torso and correct proportions (pics below). Overall tho it's still a great figure but just a little disappointed.

719DA0DC-01FA-480C-AE8B-29495EDFBB7D.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

I like the improvements on the color, stitching, lowered neck, and reduced hips but the proportions still seem off imo, the head is too big for the body, and his legs are too skinny. I still wish they released the prototype from Deadpool one which has a better wider torso and correct proportions (pics below). Overall tho it's still a great figure but just a little disappointed.

View attachment 428179

View attachment 428180

This wouldve been the BEST made figure if they stuck with the prototype proportions. Sadly they couldn't even give us this with the Version 2. Suit is much nicer but I'm not a fan of the metallic paint app on the buckle and boots. So with that, I'll just be sticking to my modded version 1 and just save the cash for an IW Thor. 20180925_220612-01.jpgIMG_20180518_102920_446.jpg

Hey can anyone tell me what the best Wade/Ryan Reynolds head sculpt would be? I've looked on eBay and can't seem to decide which one is best. If anyone has a recommended one that would be greatly appreciated.

Hey can anyone tell me what the best Wade/Ryan Reynolds head sculpt would be? I've looked on eBay and can't seem to decide which one is best. If anyone has a recommended one that would be greatly appreciated.

The two pack I got last year. Best deal ..I can’t remember the company

I kinda hate it comes with that unicorn, it's not from dp2. Anyways i talked with timewalker and they are totally fine with my situation. Good cs they have, i will def order from them in the future then. My doctor strange i have on order with them.

I can't recall if it's in any scene in the actual film, but in the bonus features it's definitely in Blind Al's apartment.

More DP? yes please and thank you

"Christmas is coming a few days early this year for Deadpool fans, as 20th Century Fox has just announced it will release an Untitled Deadpool Movie in theaters on Dec. 21. No other details were given, with the studio encouraging the press to “guess away.”

So here goes nothing. As you can see above, Ryan Reynolds released a photo on Friday morning featuring himself reading a bedtime story to Fred Savage. This is an obvious ode to The Princess Bride, which featured Peter Falk reading a story to a much younger Savage, and skipping over the scary parts that were a bit too adult for the youngster. Over the last few weeks, sources have indicated to Collider that this new Deadpool movie will be PG-13, so one can surmise from the photo that Deadpool himself will skip over the more raunchy and gruesome parts of the Deadpool saga."

Wonder if there will be different scenes in this version ? So does this mean they shot essentially 2 takes of everything ? Surprised they turned the main filming period around in such a quick timespan.

More DP? yes please and thank you

"Christmas is coming a few days early this year for Deadpool fans, as 20th Century Fox has just announced it will release an Untitled Deadpool Movie in theaters on Dec. 21. No other details were given, with the studio encouraging the press to “guess away.”

So here goes nothing. As you can see above, Ryan Reynolds released a photo on Friday morning featuring himself reading a bedtime story to Fred Savage. This is an obvious ode to The Princess Bride, which featured Peter Falk reading a story to a much younger Savage, and skipping over the scary parts that were a bit too adult for the youngster. Over the last few weeks, sources have indicated to Collider that this new Deadpool movie will be PG-13, so one can surmise from the photo that Deadpool himself will skip over the more raunchy and gruesome parts of the Deadpool saga."

Unrelated, but the above reminded me of this:

Avengers4.jpg

My dream is still that Marvel releases the extended IW version with more Thanos backstory in cinemas in December or January, to get the hype into overdrive for IW2 !

Imagine that, the ultimate double-dip !

It's kind of hit or miss with shippers from HK depends on what it is and where you buy it from.

Well I bought it from a commended seller, @timcent88, and I suppose if the listing's photos don't show it in the shipper it won't be included, at least I presume, but still good service.

BBTS has one of these available for preorder right now. I just preordered the other one that was available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I bought it from a commended seller, @timcent88, and I suppose if the listing's photos don't show it in the shipper it won't be included, at least I presume, but still good service.

Mine was from Timcent too, no shipper. Packed as well as always though.
Budget Stark did a video a while back about which figures get shippers in Hong Kong. I don’t remember exactly but I think it was DX, diecast and con-exclusives only. But don’t quote me on that!

Budget Stark did a video a while back about which figures get shippers in Hong Kong. I don’t remember exactly but I think it was DX, diecast and con-exclusives only. But don’t quote me on that!

You are right . That’s my experience.

Hmm, interesting...his photo he used to advertise T'Chaka had a brown shipper though...

False advertising?

Back