Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how do these early releases work with BBTS? I usually stay away from them but had to jump on DP while i could.
You'll get it a few weeks after it feels like everyone else under the sun has theirs from SSC. But you can't beat the shipping.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What if you got him from timewalker? i hate these damn early releases, they never early release when i have the money. I haven't ever bought from timewalker before so not sure if they will get him early. Hopefully i have more time.

What if you got him from timewalker? i hate these damn early releases, they never early release when i have the money. I haven't ever bought from timewalker before so not sure if they will get him early. Hopefully i have more time.

If SSC gets the full order from HT and not a partial shipment then Timewalker should have it a week or two after SSC starts shipping.

I think they are moving some things up, likely due to lower production on other items (Justice league?).

Killmonger got a decent bump up too, as well as some star wars figures recently.

The accessories on this one is kinda meh when i really think about it. A yellow shirt i might use, a collar that's useless, and the heels are worthless without the blonde wig. I guess i could find a blonde wig on ebay or something. Really wish it came with a wade wilson portrait.

I couldn’t find the thread so not sure if it’s dead or if I’m just late to the party, but Timewalker Toys put up the Toys Era The Mechanical. Just preordered.

How is SS getting this so early when there hasn't been any final product photos out of HK? Has this happened before?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back