Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What pieces were in the original that aren't included?

Sent from a point in space and time

It's more likely a shorter run (lower sales) than not doing other figures. How many are double dipping on this one? Hot Toys might have thought they could sell 10,000 deadpools and maybe only sold 3000 (made up numbers), so quicker to get them out.
If you have the 1st deadpool there is no real reason to get a second one just pick up the pieces you want from TA or Monkey Depot.

This sold out basically immediately. If anything the first Deadpool may have had a smaller run and was going for $300+ I think before this one was announced and this one was sold out at most places. I think they're making more of these than the first run since many missed it.

What pieces were in the original that aren't included?

Sent from a point in space and time

Someone will correct me if i'm wrong but i think the new one includeds everything the old one did.

s-l1600.jpg

Hot-Toys-Deadpool-2-Deadpool-Sixth-Scale-Figure-32.jpg

Yep, it really does come with everything. I thought there was something different but it's got all the hands/eyes etc. I can't tell if DP2 will come with a dynamic stand? Or is that just a smaller stand with the dynamic arm?

This sold out basically immediately. If anything the first Deadpool may have had a smaller run and was going for $300+ I think before this one was announced and this one was sold out at most places. I think they're making more of these than the first run since many missed it.

View attachment 423844

View attachment 423845

Yep, it really does come with everything. I thought there was something different but it's got all the hands/eyes etc. I can't tell if DP2 will come with a dynamic stand? Or is that just a smaller stand with the dynamic arm?

It doesn't seem like the middle finger will be included in 2.0.

Hard to expect some extra effort from HT than practically just a re-release with couple of new extras. They know it will sold out either way.

Hard to expect some extra effort from HT than practically just a re-release with couple of new extras. They know it will sold out either way.

Didn't they re-tailor the suit with more durable material though?

It's more likely a shorter run (lower sales) than not doing other figures. How many are double dipping on this one? Hot Toys might have thought they could sell 10,000 deadpools and maybe only sold 3000 (made up numbers), so quicker to get them out.
If you have the 1st deadpool there is no real reason to get a second one just pick up the pieces you want from TA or Monkey Depot.

Sage advice. I'm doing this.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Well, I'm def. picking this one up since I passed on 1.0 because I thought 2.0 would include the Wade Wilson headsculpt.

This is technically breaking my MCU-only HT rule...but I think if I would be making an exception on anyone, then DP is the guy.

So how do these early releases work with BBTS? I usually stay away from them but had to jump on DP while i could.

Back