Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point, the 1st version is now no longer worth anything above retail, unless for some reason someone needs one immediately and has no patience to wait for the newer release.

yeah that's the trick right here. There's a lot of impatient people and will be more especially once deadpool2 comes out that will pull the trigger on $300+ prices after the movie. There's no way they'll be selling for $600 or whatever nonsense, but I could still see him pulling above retail.

Personally, I'm still trying to figure out if I need him. Don't have any QC issues with v1. Anybody out there getting both just cuz?

:lol

Never heard that saying before... Classic.

Looking on ebay for the 1st Deadpool is just laughable what people are listing it for. Buy it now's ranging from $330 - $660. I always enjoy a good laugh at the fools who waste their time listing something at 3x the price of other auctions of the same product that are not even selling.

I feel bad for the ones with bids just about to end in the $400 range that they were bidding on before the announcement yesterday of the new version. Wonder how many wont follow through if they win. Sucks for the seller and the buyer.

At this point, the 1st version is now no longer worth anything above retail, unless for some reason someone needs one immediately and has no patience to wait for the newer release.

Especially with the QC concerns.

And you can use that saying- my 93 year old grandmother says it lol

I'm a little surprised they went ahead with another Deadpool, but I guess it's a chance to improve on something they already had with a fairly safe bet it would still sell pretty well. I do have DP1, but PO'd DP2 as well. Maybe I can put at least one of those two into more dynamic poses w/o as much fear now...

Hi Res pg 19 post #187

up_1.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_19.jpg

up_20.jpg

up_21.jpg

up_23.jpg

up_24.jpg

up_25.jpg

up_22.jpg

up_27.jpg

up_28.jpg

up_29.jpg

up_30.jpg

up_31.jpg

up_32.jpg

up_33.jpg

up_34.jpg

up_35.jpg

i'm so getting this !!! Thanks for the hi-res pics Centrocal.

Going by that last summary pic, this guy may have the record for most hands and swap out eye expressions or ?

I passed on DP1 since I was fairly confident DP2 would have the RR headsculptm but seeing other people post about how they most likely wouldn't even use it made me realize I probably wouldn't either.

The biggest selling point is the improved material. I will be purchasing this bad boy when it releases!

Looks great. Material does look different. Headsculpt looks a bit wider and proportions look better. Swords are a bit different too.

I'm a little surprised they went ahead with another Deadpool, but I guess it's a chance to improve on something they already had with a fairly safe bet it would still sell pretty well. I do have DP1, but PO'd DP2 as well. Maybe I can put at least one of those two into more dynamic poses w/o as much fear now...

You’re surprised Hot Toys likes easy money?

This is EXACTLY what HT need to do with a Doctor Strange release. Basically the same exact figure with a few difference accessories. The only ones complaining about that would be those planning on selling at the high rate it's going for now.

Sellers seem to have lost their mind with Dr Strange. Theyre all listed on EBay from $600-800.
I wonder how many actually sell?

Sellers seem to have lost their mind with Dr Strange. Theyre all listed on EBay from $600-800.
I do agree with that. But IMO, it's the buyers who are paying that premium who are creating that price point. If they weren't paying It, the prices would come down

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

... waited too long, before trying to get DP1 ... so thank you HT, for this one and F### you, scalpers! muahahhahaa! :-D really hope, the materials will be improved on this release.

Easy pick-up. Does look to have some subtle improvements; hopefully the production piece has better proportions than the first version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The proportions look as bad as the first one due to them using the same base body which has a narrow chest and wide hips, the head also looks the same. The material does look improved and more seamless but the need to weather the pouches. I like the new sword and extra accessories, hopefully the movie is great.

Looking at the sold listings more than you would expect. if you you start something at .99 and it sells for $800 you can't put that on the seller. I sold my my DP loose without the box for more than i paid, I started at .99 and it could have sold for that.

Im surprised they didn't give him some duct tape on his uniform or give us the option to add it . I guess we could add it ourselves with maybe something like plumbers tape so its easily removable :dunno

I'm guessing DP's re-release is giving the folks over on Doctor Strange's board hope they'll re-release him for IW.

I still don't think HT will though. It's more likely for DS2.

Back