Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the new material and extra accessories, but I still still think he’s body is too slim on his chest and not as proportional to DP 1 prototype, and the leather pouches are still not weathered. Here’s a comparison of all three. Also does the sword look to have a plastic color instead of metal to anyone else? Might just be lighting. Still Pre Ordered mine from BBTS.:wink1:

Prototype Deadpool 1
719DA0DC-01FA-480C-AE8B-29495EDFBB7D.jpeg

deadpool-hottoys-12192015.jpg

Final Deadpool 1
6AAEA977-5C83-47A9-8FF2-9190AC64EDD0 (1).jpeg

8F765DAB-4C3B-441B-BDC2-FEADB7C84163.jpeg

Prototype Deadpool 2
16BEA9F1-560E-4BB6-A029-2478AB7DF2F2.jpeg

81c891f2-3e56-4936-a02b-a65519b5be31.jpg

Seems pretty popular in Hong Kong too. Like 10 floors of people waiting in line.

1DB3630D-7090-4A51-8569-9FC8B5210D98.jpeg

Just sold my DP1 version to my friend for $250, so I had no problem ordering this... I thought for sure he'd rather have this one, but he said he didn't want to wait.

I had two (3 including the SS Deadpool) but sold one of the HT versions for $240 a couple weeks ago. Not sure if i will get this or just wait until it gets parted out and pick up a few things.

Yep. Orders work very different in Asia. Has to be done in person and they only sell a limited amount for a limited time. 30-45 days max for these to be available for sale at places like Secret base and Shanghai Disney. And there is no online ordering. All in person in the store.

Sold out on BBTS really that quick. Goanna have to get it from sideshow or Timewalker now. Hopefully it doesn't sell out so fast this week.

Stuff is selling out on BBTS lightning quick these days. I just went on to preorder it there myself, and just like the ROTS Kenobi, it was sold out already. Seems more and more people are shifting away from Sideshow and towards BBTS.

I'll probably just order from Sideshow, as much as I don't want to, but at least I can flex pay it. That's always helpful.

Stuff is selling out on BBTS lightning quick these days. I just went on to preorder it there myself, and just like the ROTS Kenobi, it was sold out already. Seems more and more people are shifting away from Sideshow and towards BBTS.

I'll probably just order from Sideshow, as much as I don't want to, but at least I can flex pay it. That's always helpful.

That's why SSC limits how much others can sell. After the other places sell out they are the only option

I can’t speak for others, but I use BBTS because of no NRD

Despite the selling out of pre-orders on day one, you know that there will be more. None of these products even exist yet, and the demand is there. BBTS will have the pre-orders back up. Of that I'm sure.

I sold my DP1 awhile back, so I'm glad I was able to pre-order this one from BBTS earlier today. It's still a year off from release, so there's no rush. I'm glad I can definitely see improvements.

I am betting on this. It's becoming too common.

While SS has been getting questionable amounts of stock from HT in batches, I absolutely think they are biding their time before sending BBTS theirs because BBTS is undercutting them with the POL and $4 shipping. People don't want to wait and they will drop their BBTS pre-order and pay the shipping scalp from SS to get a figure early.

Back