Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to revive this thread, and probably it's been answered before... but can you put the High heels on the Deadpool V.1?

Sorry to revive this thread, and probably it's been answered before... but can you put the High heels on the Deadpool V.1?

DP1 and DP2 are practically the same exact figures, so I would assume so. They just pop onto the ball joints, nothing special.

Yeah I have to admit I'm losing interest in mine as well. Not ready to sell just yet, but probably will at some point.
He's a good character just doesn't hold interest like the rest of my collection.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

EMueoYm.jpg

I'd still keep mine but having the TE Cable and Colossus really help with the display.

Nice display. Mines up on ebay for £150 if anyone is interested ill post a link.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

So does this more or less fix the QC issues on the original DP figure?

To each his own, I guess lol. But yeah, wouldn't be surprised if Hot Toys ends up taking a loss on this one. Got a feeling it'll end up as a spooktacular '$80 off with free global shipping' item later down the road.

To each his own, I guess lol. But yeah, wouldn't be surprised if Hot Toys ends up taking a loss on this one. Got a feeling it'll end up as a spooktacular '$80 off with free global shipping' item later down the road.

Speaking of Spooktacular, Dusty Deadpool is on sale for $20 off and free shipping...any takers? :lol

This thing would need to be in the $150 range for me to consider it!

Back