Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the one I am talking about!....photo found at eb...
s-l400.jpg

Finally decided that I would be super pissed if I missed out on this and pulled the trigger on a pre order. Dropped all of my rewards points on it. It’ll be my first non Star Wars figure. Pretty excited!!

But now I’m looking into bashing a Logan to go with him...

I’m hoping the hold up with cable is that they are doing a specific body sculpt with the virus that’s spread through his shoulder. Which will make him more expensive since they can’t use a standard buck body off the shelf

I’m hoping the hold up with cable is that they are doing a specific body sculpt with the virus that’s spread through his shoulder. Which will make him more expensive since they can’t use a standard buck body off the shelf

Yes, you could be right there. They may even give themselves time until SDCC to show off something there ??

If nothing comes in the next weeks others will say it's a one and done deal with just Deadpool only. Who knows ??

Nah they could use a normal body; the only thing that needs sculpting is the rubbery overlay that makes up the pecs and neck on any of the muscular TT bodies as well as the arm that plugs in. The rest of the body and torso is in their roster of parts.

I don't want to get my hopes up for them making Cable, but it just sucks that there could end up being absolutely nothing movie-related to get, not even a Funko Pop figure. Hoping for perhaps a Toyfair reveal or something, we'll see I guess.

Yes, you could be right there. They may even give themselves time until SDCC to show off something there ??

If nothing comes in the next weeks others will say it's a one and done deal with just Deadpool only. Who knows ??

When is SDCC this year??

I was thinking along the same lines. It would be awesome if they did that, though I do wonder whether there's a point given - presumably - the extra cost and the fact that a lot of people will pose him with his gear on. I know I will (dat cowl doe).

Either way, we can safely assume he's not going to cost Thanos money, and I'd happily pay a premium for him. Gotta have my Canos/Thable set.

I was thinking along the same lines. It would be awesome if they did that, though I do wonder whether there's a point given - presumably - the extra cost and the fact that a lot of people will pose him with his gear on. I know I will (dat cowl doe).

Either way, we can safely assume he's not going to cost Thanos money, and I'd happily pay a premium for him. Gotta have my Canos/Thable set.

don’t care how much he is...if HT makes him, i will buy him [emoji51]

i’d prefer a custom body with the full techno virus as well. thought they did that really well in the movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don’t care how much he is...if HT makes him, i will buy him [emoji51]

i’d prefer a custom body with the full techno virus as well. thought they did that really well in the movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you, brother... but goodness gracious, my poor bank account!! After tax and currency conversion, the typical $250 US figure runs ~$360 CAD. This is an expensive hobby and I'm very likely going to bow out after Cable...

... and maybe IW2 Thor.

Wrote an email to Kit at Sixth Kit about Peter. He's asked Worldbox if they'd be interested in making him. Apparently they have a fat body which would make it a bit easier.

Anyway no guarantees, but I'm crossing my fingers. Would be pretty cool.

Deadpool-2-Peter-Bomber-Jacket.jpg

Deadpool-2-Peter-Twitter--700x300.jpg

Back