1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Head could be a bit better but it looks like he's quite solid. More bulky than the avengers version, which was sorely needed.

Last edited:
Few pics right out of the box, review is uploading:)

IMG_20140731_140208.jpg
IMG_20140731_140405.jpg
IMG_20140731_140427.jpg
IMG_20140731_141745.jpg

Delivered last night. I only have a few Hot Toys, but doesn't compare as well to the Cavill or Cheadle sculpts. It's not as bad as I was thinking it would be based on reaction to the production pics. Shield is very nice. Dynamic poses seem to work best with the open mouth/teeth look Hot Toys picked.

Looking to put together my own Avengers line-up, so Cap makes for a solid addition alongside the Mark VII. Excuse the wiring mess, moved recently and I still haven't figured out a way to best hide everything in/behind detolfs.

ahnp-collectibles-001.jpg

ahnp-collectibles-002.jpg

ahnp-collectibles-003.jpg

ahnp-collectibles-006.jpg

Is anyone else having an issue where the left arm has trouble holding the shield up, (like the shoulder joint is too loose)?

I did the head swap and also some work on the shoulders. With the mods I frikkn love this guy.

There is some foam padding in the shoulders that is making that weird rounded shape. Pull that out and it makes a big difference I think. I also put shorter pegs in. And I also built up the base of the neck so the collar of the shirt wouldn't sink in. Helps with the line of the shoulders.

sLE4FnZ.jpg

I did the head swap and also some work on the shoulders. With the mods I frikkn love this guy.

There is some foam padding in the shoulders that is making that weird rounded shape. Pull that out and it makes a big difference I think. I also put shorter pegs in. And I also built up the base of the neck so the collar of the shirt wouldn't sink in. Helps with the line of the shoulders.

sLE4FnZ.jpg

This is amazing :) just wondering where you got the head sculpt from?

That, like all of your mods looks great Robbie!!:clap

Did you have to remove padding from the suit, or is there padding on the body (like a fat suit)?

There is padding but I didn't remove it. Only the foam padding inserts in the shoulders. I did replace the arms, but only becuase I broke one trying to put the shirt back on. I think simply removing the shoulder pads is all it takes.

This is amazing :) just wondering where you got the head sculpt from?

Ebay.

Anything to cut Robbie? I just want to make sure i Dont unravel unwanted threads on the shirt once I have it off the body. Thanks in advance for any extra tips!

Back