1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, he comes with a plastic clip to mount the shield. Mine was in the bag with the wrist pegs.

Opened the box and took him out for a bit at work , and I gotta say, in hand definitely trumps pics(no offense to everyone who's posting pictures). It's really miles above and beyond the Avengers version but never having owned TFA one I can't comment on that. Clothes def make poses a little stiff but I think a little futzing will help there. Headsculpt is better than I thought but still not perfect by a long shot. I'm still waiting on the screaming AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! head sculpt....one day lol.

All in all, a very nice addition to anyone's collection. I'm extremely pleased and think everyone who ordered will be too.

It may just be my excitement from having my first Cap figure but, besides the constipated headsculpt, I love it.

Got mine today. Overall, it's very nice. The proportions look a little wonky so I may do a body switch in the future. The head is a bit on the small side compared to the giant chest and shoulders but that might be easily fixed with a different body. He seems near impossible to post due to the suit restrictions. I tried a simple action pose and could not get the legs to move where I how I wanted them. I don't know how you guys do it.

I was suppose to get this guy with my Thor today. Got Thor but no Cap. So I checked the tracking and got this message.

07/30/2014 7:32 P.M. Levering er forsinket med én arbejdsdag.

Roughly translated, UPS driver didn't see it on his truck and so I get to wait till tomorrow. Apparently my driver is Danish.

Just got my figure and really love it. Here are some pics:

1017503_10154467998400515_325362006097118695_n.jpg

10580723_10154467998360515_6366428241225704929_o.jpg

10498570_10154467998295515_3767239386402043643_o.jpg

Nice shots! Congrats on the figure....looks good. (Now, c'mon waitlist...convert! :) )

Got mine today. It really is a nice figure. The shield is awesome--I can feel the difference between this shield and the earlier ones. The HS is what it is. Not great but not terrible either. I'll get some pictures up this weekend. Overall, I'm happy with it!

Had mixed feelings about Cap but I'm digging him more and more. Here he is with the bootleg head sculpt and a borrowed M1911.

7b29c47be368e8a1e1d61e473d0bf2eb_zps3a6ccbe0.jpg

6c65358dbf73a846aeeaab3c12532894_zps1ebf6843.jpg

Regards, bmarz1000

Opened mine today.... This head sculpt is butt ugly. I'm sorry but it just is. Love the suit and everything else. Need to pick up that head sculpt from the stealth pack.

I received mine today. Very happy with the figure. It is what it is with regards to the headsculpt. Disappointed with my shipper box. back box got dents. but good thing figure inside was okay,

Got mine today, love the figure and agree the HS is what it is. I swapped with the the Avengers HS and that makes a big improvement IMO.

I received mine today. Very happy with the figure. It is what it is with regards to the headsculpt. Disappointed with my shipper box. back box got dents. but good thing figure inside was okay,

That's why I get the pack out option.

Back