1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine today. Very happy with the figure. It is what it is with regards to the headsculpt. Disappointed with my shipper box. back box got dents. but good thing figure inside was okay,

It's even worse with the bigger PFs. I'm just buying with the understanding that UPS loves punting these boxes.

Hey :clap, got mine today, just now in fact.... I just checked the brown shipper and it came cleanly, I used the pack out service and the outer box came without so much as a scratch :lol but it wasnt a waste I did get a gift card, leather keychain and a fabric patch... Thanks Sideshow :wink1:

and now I'm off to see Guardians at 12 :yess:

Hey :clap, got mine today, just now in fact.... I just checked the brown shipper and it came cleanly, I used the pack out service and the outer box came without so much as a scratch :lol but it wasnt a waste I did get a gift card, leather keychain and a fabric patch... Thanks Sideshow :wink1:

and now I'm off to see Guardians at 12 :yess:

Nice :clap

Did I miss the bit where we all complain that this outfit doesn't match the TFA outfit, even though it's supposed to be THE SAME CLOTHES? They couldn't even get the number of stripes on the belly right...:mad:

Did I miss the bit where we all complain that this outfit doesn't match the TFA outfit, even though it's supposed to be THE SAME CLOTHES? They couldn't even get the number of stripes on the belly right...:mad:

It's supposed to be his secondary outfit that he ran some missions with. They had it stowed somewhere and put it in the Smithsonian. His TFA outfit was destroyed in the ice.

Has anyone used TFA head sculpt on this? The Avengers one looks great and I was wondering if anyone did the same with the TFA to see how that one looks.

Has anyone used TFA head sculpt on this? The Avengers one looks great and I was wondering if anyone did the same with the TFA to see how that one looks.

I'll try that but the helmet is a little different. Also going to put the rescue version on too to see how it looks. I just need the extra helmet for him to hold!

Is that right? That makes me ever so slightly less :banghead about it. Where do we learn this?

Its been discussed a few times in this thread

OJAnoM0.jpg

EuC8CjS.jpg

This figure is not as puffy as it looks in some pictures, at least the one I got looks really slim, the HS while not perfect is far from as bad as some say, it doesnt look like Evans that much but I could live with it :lol

All it amounts to is that this is a costume made either before Cap was lost in the ice(For propaganda reasons), or was made after WWII to commemorate him in a more star spangled way, with more stripes and added coolness.

Back