1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question, how are some of you getting the shield to sit higher on his back? I thought I did it as the instructions said but it seems to be lower than pics I see.

OK, so I've just looked over my GA Cap, and overall pretty decent figure. But one issue I have is with the belt. I thought people were saying that the belt could be moved/rotated around the waist.

How is that possible? The belt is held in place against the pants with two button clasps, and mine is not centred, so the damn belt buckle is not centred. My OCD is quite annoyed at this. So how were people adjusting their belt? Just unclasp it from those little clips and leave it resting on the waist?

OK, so I've just looked over my GA Cap, and overall pretty decent figure. But one issue I have is with the belt. I thought people were saying that the belt could be moved/rotated around the waist.

How is that possible? The belt is held in place against the pants with two button clasps, and mine is not centred, so the damn belt buckle is not centred. My OCD is quite annoyed at this. So how were people adjusting their belt? Just unclasp it from those little clips and leave it resting on the waist?

The belt is held in place by two tiny buttons so it will not rotate accidently. It's easy to unsnap those two buttons and then the belt rotates freely.

Popped the other head I got on him. Not bad but he does have massive shoulders. Need an empty mask for him to hold.

This looks a 1000x better. I hate the huge rounded shoulders. Next time I take mine out of the box, I'll remove the shoulder pads. Is it a hassle to do this? Do you have to remove the entire top portion of the suit?

This is my question as well. Does anyone know?

If you're patient its not a big deal. You need to cut a few stitches and carefully work the shoulders around to get his arms all the way up. Once you remove the shirt the grey pads are held in place with low tack adhesive.

Some pics tonight :)

Look Ma!! We all got teeth!!!

I hate that the belt isnt centered properly, but everything is pretty great!

Not as much tailoring or detals than LA Thor, but still love the new suit.

These really do look incredible together :)

Don't mind the instagram filter.

10576032_1514948942054855_406668398_n.jpg

I'm sorry... I just can't get around that head sculpt, lol. It is probably one of the worst
Hot Toys has put out in any line. I know people slammed their Bruce Banner, but even that is WAY better than this one.

I got a loose diecast shield from eBay to go with my Winter Soldier 2-Pack... cancelled my Sideshow waitlist today.

This figure is worth getting for the suit and shield alone. Just change the head with another and problem solved! :wink1:

Back