1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don't understand why they didn't just use the same sculpt as they did for the shield strike suit. That one was spot on to the likeness of chris even not this ben affleck wanna be. Well I'm just glad i didn't pay THAT much for it.

By the way…has anyone noticed how FREAKING AWESOME the suit is and how AMAZINGLY detailed the suit is???

Hey Bar. Since you've done the TFA helmet mod, how hard do you think it would be to swap buckets from the Stealth Suit Cap to Golden Age?

Obviously we don't have them in hand yet but I feel like that would be a lot easier than trying to mod the civvie Steve sculpt. As long as I can get the helmet off in one piece the rest should be gravy, right?

It's next to impossible to get the face out without destroying it. The mods i have always done involves dremelling out the face till it can be easily pulled from the mask, then dressing the mask to look like he has taken it off. If you want the mask removed and the face intact, you have to destroy the mask... THEN, destroy a face to get a mask to fit back on, if you get my meaning.

sorry, but the whole figure does look unnatural. the neck is too short, look yourself in the mirror and tell me if somebody out there can touch his body with his chin. its impossible, but not for Captain America...

Well I can, but I'm also wearing a Captain America tee shirt. So maybe that's cheating.

picture058.jpg

Here's the dilemma for me. I would love to try and mod fix the body (that tuck/fold of fabric underneath the chest is way too bulky) and even try and do a helmet/head swap. I think both are possible. But the damn figure is probably gonna be worth too much to rip apart and the spare parts will either be crazy expensive or non existent on ebay..

Here's the dilemma for me. I would love to try and mod fix the body (that tuck/fold of fabric underneath the chest is way too bulky) and even try and do a helmet/head swap. I think both are possible. But the damn figure is probably gonna be worth too much to rip apart and the spare parts will either be crazy expensive or non existent on ebay..

I wont be trying any of that unless I get a spare one :lol, and I wont be opening my first one either

:exactly: unless the stealth version looks like proto they missed on all their attempts thus far like Jackman / Wolverine. Yet the capture Angelina character pretty well on their first shot ..ugh

yes I cant see Jackman in any of their Wolvie sculpts, and yet they nailed Maleficent and Evans cap on the Civvie figure, maybe the next Wolverine will look better

Back