1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These casters are really getting good at playing Doctor Frankenstein on these recasts. That sculpt is the Avengers head with trimmed off bangs and another figure mouth (perhaps the TFA sculpt, but cannot tell). Looks like a good "Captein" America.

This museum scene would be a cool setup look for the GA figure as well. Use the empty helmet from the two-pack and then the shield from the Rescue or Star Spangled man. Be really cool with the Civie Steve from the 2-pack.

Could be like when he broke into the museum to grab the suit from the Winter Soldier, even though we didn't see him do it in the movie LOL.

fz-22469resized.jpg

Is the empty helmet from the 2-pack the same color as GA Cap helmet? I guess the question is, is the Stealth helmet the same as the GA CAp helmet?

Is the empty helmet from the 2-pack the same color as GA Cap helmet? I guess the question is, is the Stealth helmet the same as the GA CAp helmet?

not really there are some differences, mostly on the sides

@hokietwo: I really like that idea and would love to see someone do that... maybe with the Civvie Steve standing in front of it

Right?!? As someone pointed out though, a newer guy did this sculpt. Different from the girl that did the Cap 2 pack which is a shame because this would have been fabulous then. :ohbfrank:

What I find odd is that Hot Toys is releasing multiple versions of the same character from the same movie, yet thought it was a good idea to have different sculptors for them. Even before we talk quality, consistency would be nice. If I pose all three figures together, I don't want them to look like completely different actors. Not that I think the h/s is that far off, but still...

Back