1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the ebay scammer with all the hot toys GA caps realized the gig is up with the pic releases today. Ended their auctions for 4 of them selling at $299.99. Any cap sold now would fall under the 45 day paypal cases. Hopefully the saps that bought over the last week can make it under the limit to get their money back.:lol

Hot Toys has really been knocking out of the park lately, but this is one of the worst headsculpts they've released in some time. Not only does it look nothing like Chris Evans, but it's just bad in general. He looks so damn goofy/awkward - I wouldn't display this figure if it was given to me for free.

I pre ordered this and will keep it, but the sole reason I'm keeping it is because I want to cover the whole WS license. The headsculpt is off though. It seems the top of the helmet and the expression just throw it off.

Sorry I don't like that avenger hs too much, prefer this one to that.

How about just the eyes :

capeyemod.jpg~original

His expression looks like the face you make when youre trying to squeeze out a fart quietly. :lol

LoL
This statement represents what I would like to comment regarding of the headsculpt.
Really disappointed last night after seing the final headsculpt at OMG video.
May be I would displayed this figure by exchange the headsculpt with TFA version.

Man so much hate for this hs, I think if it looks anything like the ones I posted then I will be satisfied.
Assuming the plastic enemies shots aren't doctored up to look nicer.

Hot Toys has really been knocking out of the park lately, but this is one of the worst headsculpts they've released in some time. Not only does it look nothing like Chris Evans, but it's just bad in general. He looks so damn goofy/awkward - I wouldn't display this figure if it was given to me for free.

Ouch :lol

I've seen a lot worse and a lot better HS, but it looks like what i ordered so i keeping him. Might be one of those that just never photographs well but looks better in hand. Looks about as good as the rest of my HT Caps IMO.

There's literally over 5 pages of mostly negativity over this figure, just wait 14-21 days when we get it in the US and people will be saying that the in hand figure is a billion times better than the photos…or it might actually suck (hope not).

Back