1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I find odd is that Hot Toys is releasing multiple versions of the same character from the same movie, yet thought it was a good idea to have different sculptors for them. Even before we talk quality, consistency would be nice. If I pose all three figures together, I don't want them to look like completely different actors. Not that I think the h/s is that far off, but still...

I think you are absolutely right and I totally agree. I will be getting the steve sculpt to have consistency and because it flat out looks better

What I find odd is that Hot Toys is releasing multiple versions of the same character from the same movie, yet thought it was a good idea to have different sculptors for them. Even before we talk quality, consistency would be nice. If I pose all three figures together, I don't want them to look like completely different actors. Not that I think the h/s is that far off, but still...

hmmm NAILED IT, I completely agree :hi5:
king-033.gif

Saw some in hand pics on fb. His legs look so skinny and the pants were really tight looking.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back