1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want everything in that photo :lol

Yeah I was checking out the figures I have ordered in the pic and they all look great!! And thanks for posting the high res pic, definitely looks the same. At least it won't get delayed! Really happy I ordered BW and WS, they look awesome! Thor looks amazing too...wow the wait for these is starting to hurt a little more

Yeah I was checking out the figures I have ordered in the pic and they all look great!! And thanks for posting the high res pic, definitely looks the same. At least it won't get delayed! Really happy I ordered BW and WS, they look awesome! Thor looks amazing too...wow the wait for these is starting to hurt a little more

Yeah me too I have 8 of those PO for sure

Hoping this means that we're getting this earlier than September?

10303778_10152077138657344_7255332349004628902_n.jpg

Really hoping mine converts aswell.

I have every Captain America(Have the 2-Pack Pre-Ordered) except this one and I really enjoyed the movie(My favorite Stan Lee cameo out of them all, too), especially the scenes when he wore the GA suit.

Back