1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, each and every one of those figures look great. Looks like Golden Age Cap has an updated sculpt which makes me even happier I PO'd this. Good luck to all those on the wait list.

The Mark 42 looks like a home run as well. Gonna look great with the other 2 Diecast armors.

Wow, each and every one of those figures look great. Looks like Golden Age Cap has an updated sculpt which makes me even happier I PO'd this. Good luck to all those on the wait list.

The Mark 42 looks like a home run as well. Gonna look great with the other 2 Diecast armors.

It actually has that same looking opened mouth. I hoped they fixed his eyes to match the "grit" in his teeth

10303778_10152077138657344_7255332349004628902_n.jpg

surprise this figure will be releasing soon

Speculation :dunno

Speculation yes but their Japan flagship store has this released in June and coming soon pics "typically" indicate the items listed are coming in the next month or two. Things change so nothing is 100% but I hold fast these will all be out (oversees) by July....when SS gets them?

^^^ Yeah, wasn't expecting both Cap AND Thor AND Mk42 coming out together so fast..... :gah:

I'm still working out my display cabinets so I'm in no immediate rush to get all these figures. I'm probably alone on this one, lol

Speculation yes but their Japan flagship store has this released in June and coming soon pics "typically" indicate the items listed are coming in the next month or two. Things change so nothing is 100% but I hold fast these will all be out (oversees) by July....when SS gets them?

Yep. I looked back and the last "UPCOMING RELEASES" poster with Iron Patriot, Zod, etc and it was posted on April 8th. All the figures in that poster have been release overseas and Zod is shipping this week and next week in the U.S.

So a 7-8 week time frame for this poster would probably take us through all of June and July. Especially since there are a few more figures in this poster than the last.

Yep. I looked back and the last "UPCOMING RELEASES" poster with Iron Patriot, Zod, etc and it was posted on April 8th. All the figures in that poster have been release overseas and Zod is shipping this week and next week in the U.S.

So a 7-8 week time frame for this poster would probably take us through all of June and July. Especially since there are a few more figures in this poster than the last.

hmmm good point

^^^ Yeah, wasn't expecting both Cap AND Thor AND Mk42 coming out together so fast..... :gah:

I'm still working out my display cabinets so I'm in no immediate rush to get all these figures. I'm probably alone on this one, lol

NOOOOOOO I feel the same way, I have to give up my Thor now, because Cap and Mk42 are higher up on my list. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I wouldn't think Thor would be one of those hugely popular, only able to get on Ebay for $400 type of figures. I would think you'd be able to get him later for retail. Same with the Mk42. Cap, obviously not.

I wouldn't think Thor would be one of those hugely popular, only able to get on Ebay for $400 type of figures. I would think you'd be able to get him later for retail. Same with the Mk42. Cap, obviously not.

unless it's the Light Armor Thor, only 300 made or something

Back