1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got on the WaitList about 2 weeks after it was sold out. I imagine, if I am lucky enough, it might convert when they start charging people and some of the cards are declined.

Ah... here is hoping some people didn't manage funds properly.

I got on the WaitList about 2 weeks after it was sold out. I imagine, if I am lucky enough, it might convert when they start charging people and some of the cards are declined.

Ah... here is hoping some people didn't manage funds properly.

Kind of what I am counting on as well.

Yeah I honestly didn't think this would be the first one to sell out in the ones they are releasing... I was wrong. I have TFA version but this one is much better in my opinion and I'd like to move TFA version to my office at work.

oh Thank god I was able to order this, I feel bad for Lipsmack for not getting his order in, I camped out on Sideshow's website for days leading up to the PO launch and I literally checked it every 15 mins thinking it would sell out fast, so many sleepless nights and the only break I took was to go see the movie, I got home at 6pm after the movie and it went live about 5pm, I checked the site at 6.02pm and was able to order.

but If i missed out because it didnt ship to my country I would have broken down into tears right there, I count myself fortunate.

oh Thank god I was able to order this, I feel bad for Lipsmack for not getting his order in, I camped out on Sideshow's website for days leading up to the PO launch and I literally checked it every 15 mins thinking it would sell out fast, so many sleepless nights and the only break I took was to go see the movie, I got home at 6pm after the movie and it went live about 5pm, I checked the site at 6.02pm and was able to order.

but If i missed out because it didnt ship to my country I would have broken down into tears right there, I count myself fortunate.

Yeah I was constantly checking this thread and SS for days waiting for this to pop up. I don't have TFA version and there was no way I was missing this. Good luck to all you on the wait list

I know this suit is sooooo similar to the TFA version, but now that I'm getting this, the STRIKE cap set and already have the Rescue SSM and Red Skull figures, I kinda wanna go back and grab the other caps for a completionist set

Take a look at the "Best Licensee" award image Hot Toys has on Facebook... Looks like they did indeed update the sculpt to a closed mouth one.... Or at least a different expression.

Take a look at the "Best Licensee" award image Hot Toys has on Facebook... Looks like they did indeed update the sculpt to a closed mouth one.... Or at least a different expression.

I just checked it and yeah you're right. Does look closed mouth now...hope it doesn't get delayed over this. Maybe we are getting face plates?

It is hard to tell from this picture...but I do think they may have changed it.

Hot toys best license award.jpg

My guess is this is the same prototype they used for the solicitation pics, though, and may not represent the final product. But, chances are this is what we will get. The mystery is why they would have stuck the OG head on him for the recent con pics.

My guess is this is the same prototype they used for the solicitation pics, though, and may not represent the final product. But, chances are this is what we will get. The mystery is why they would have stuck the OG head on him for the recent con pics.

Perhaps the head on that particular Proto got damaged somehow.

Back