1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck! It looks amazing and if you like TWS, its a must have

I loved TWS. It kills me that I didn't notice it was so limited. I have everything else from this line on pre order and hope to add this to it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So SSC never made it up for u not being able to preorder?

Nope, ****ing **** bags

Hey man, why are u so confident it will convert?

thats actually a bit of my bad :lol

I thought for a second this was the winter soldiers thread, not Golden age cap. Id still say chances are good though that it would convert as its not released till september

Nope, ****ing **** bags

thats actually a bit of my bad :lol

I thought for a second this was the winter soldiers thread, not Golden age cap. Id still say chances are good though that it would convert as its not released till september

Dude that sucks, did they say what the problem was? Cuz if this happens in the future again I would be pissed

Dude that sucks, did they say what the problem was? Cuz if this happens in the future again I would be pissed

Nope... the Manager was nice enough to message me back but basically said they would send the feedback back to HT's... and nothing could be done to change it. Was thinking of closing my account with them but I doubt theyd care..

Nope... the Manager was nice enough to message me back but basically said they would send the feedback back to HT's... and nothing could be done to change it. Was thinking of closing my account with them but I doubt theyd care..

Why would they send it to HT? Makes me think that HT restricted SSC... If thats the case I wouldnt take it out on SSC :-\ it sucks tho, basically saying even if you live in my backyard you still cant get this

oh yeah! The Canadian kerfuffle... that's rough dude, my sympathies

Why would they send it to HT? Makes me think that HT restricted SSC... If thats the case I wouldnt take it out on SSC :-\ it sucks tho, basically saying even if you live in my backyard you still cant get this

If anyone had the authority to restrict it it would be marvel I would think, and I see no reason for them to do so... and SS is the official "North American" distributor (this include distribution for Canada) so there no reason for them to have done this. and with the last movie promo mk 7 they opened up a second round of orders and said that Canada was included on that so...

Ill still get this guy one way or another, but my love for SS is gone and everyone I meet and talk about SS with I trash them now, **** em :lol

To be fair Hot Toys did say "This movie promo edition collectible figure will be available exclusively during upcoming promotion events period in different countries". Canada is a different country than the US and maybe later HT will open up orders for Canada. I doubt SS would restrict Canada for this and not everything else, I think HT is calling the shots on this.

If anyone had the authority to restrict it it would be marvel I would think, and I see no reason for them to do so... and SS is the official "North American" distributor (this include distribution for Canada) so there no reason for them to have done this. and with the last movie promo mk 7 they opened up a second round of orders and said that Canada was included on that so...

Ill still get this guy one way or another, but my love for SS is gone and everyone I meet and talk about SS with I trash them now, **** em :lol

Haha right on man :hi5

To be fair Hot Toys did say "This movie promo edition collectible figure will be available exclusively during upcoming promotion events period in different countries". Canada is a different country than the US and maybe later HT will open up orders for Canada. I doubt SS would restrict Canada for this and not everything else, I think HT is calling the shots on this.

But theyll ship to the following

American Samoa
Austria
Australia
Belgium
Bulgaria
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Germany
Denmark
Estonia
Spain