1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I flipped a coin this morning at 7am east Australian time in order to find out if I should pre order this... I picked heads for yes and it came up so I did, thinking it would never sell out and I could buy it later on. Thank F#@% heads came up

Huh? This ships to Oz now? I thought this wasn't shipping to Canada, Aus, & NZ (& maybe countries)? I tried to pre order like minutes after it went up, & it wouldn't let me. What's going on?

Meh, because of this, I don't even know if I want my HT Cap figures anymore .....

I'm not really interested in getting this figure, but I know what you mean (assuming you're talking about not being able to get this unless you're in the states)

It's not fair at all considering there are fans worldwide

And I still don't understand why people are comfortable picking this up with the sole intention of ripping folk off

I flipped a coin this morning at 7am east Australian time in order to find out if I should pre order this... I picked heads for yes and it came up so I did, thinking it would never sell out and I could buy it later on. Thank F#@% heads came up

Good job man! My wife ordered this for me as a surprise but when the quantity started dropping to less than 100 I got panicky and she had to confess before I pulled the trigger on it myself. :slap :yess: :rotfl

Wow less than 24hrs for this to sell out. Guess I was wrong with my prediction that this would sell out in a couple days.. oh well at least I got one and I have no intentions of selling this on eBay this one is MINE!!

yea I reported the people who have this listed on eBay 1 there is no way this will be out with in 30 days and 2 the prices that are on ebay are nuts!!

I normally order them from my comic book store at wholesale... but when I saw this was SSC exclusive and not for wholesale, I started to panic lol. I created my first personal SSC account just to PO a Hot Toys figure for the first time.. AND THANK CHRIST that I did. Less than 24 hours and its gone. I will be paying retail on a piece for the first time and I don't give a damn. Can't wait for this.

Like everyone else, glad I pre-ordered when I had the chance. I also didn't expect this to sell out so quickly. I'm sure people jumping on the waitlist now will still have a chance to pick one up though.

Edit: Though I'm STILL waiting for my Asgardian Light Armor Thor to convert. :impatient:

For those that have seen the movie, is this his absolute final suit? I figured since this was a low edition/movie promo edition, I could see them releasing another one for mass release that includes a maskless sculpt and/or another shield, at the very least.

My guess is probably because they don't want to make the First Avenger Cap lose value? :dunno I don't really know, but I guess we have to wait and see if there will be another one. Maybe they will have a prototype on display in their exhibition?

It's always the people not happy that are vocal. For the rest, they just PO and keep it quiet. So glad it's only a six month wait for this. Hopefully, it coincides with the blu-ray release:drool

I knew we'd have to wait for this, but I was quietly hoping it'd be ready to ship right out of the gate. To have this in hand at the release of the film would have been sweet.

Now where's the SHIELD version?

I guess it sold out for a few reason smaller production run, no NRD makes it easy to cancel, and those who which either to up grade or missed out on the first avenger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Pretty nasty move by HT if it is so limited. What sucks is this suit is the one to display with winter soldier and it is apparently limited.
I plan on having shield suit Steve with the new black widow and this version with winter soldier. Still up in the air about falcon.

Yep, because it's Iron Man. This definitely beat out Midas though which is nice to see. Not sure if there were any other under-a-day sell outs between this and BD Mk7...

I like having "exclusive stuff". Nice to feel that I got something pretty exclusive with this. I was dead set against it, since I have the FA figure and this really isn't much different (I do think it's better, but not $225 better). But I PO'd it yesterday as soon as it went up and figured if it wasn't sold out in a few days I'd cancel.

Not canceling. ;)

And since I'm dressing up as Captain America these days, why the hell not?

1489061_10153082227649460_1895510605_n.jpg

Back