1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty smart idea on how they did this even though for International and Canadians they don't get to get it or do other companies either. Just Sideshow is selling this. This must of been very limited. Already going to sell out and it hasn't even been 24 hours.

Pretty smart idea on how they did this even though for International and Canadians they don't get to get it or do other companies either. Just Sideshow is selling this. This must of been very limited. Already going to sell out and it hasn't even been 24 hours.

I think people in the States realized they can do an easy flip to international customers. Could explain the sudden pick up.

For the BD Mark VII-Wasn't that sold to other regions like a month after it was sold to US only?

I bet there will be some Cap's sold later for people in different areas.

Smart on SSC's part so they know they'll sell their stock.

And there you have it folks. Congrats on the guys who got their PO in.

Agree. Smart move. Congrats to all who got one on Pre-Order! Pretty stoked that this was very limited. Now the wait begins.

Meh, because of this, I don't even know if I want my HT Cap figures anymore .....

Wow. Glad I got mine ordered but I honestly didn't think this one was going to sell out. Certainly not this fast. I guess putting the Movie Promo label on anything is a sure bet sell out. Just look at Rose Hill Stark.

Bring on SHIELD version and Winter Soldier. That's what we're really waiting for.

Wow, SOLD OUT in one day???!!!! I'm so glad I had a late call-time for 'Gotham' today, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to order one... Congrats to everyone who bought in! :clap

I ordered it, half with the intention to flip it, but I really do love this suit. I honestly can't really tell the difference between this and TFA Cap, and I don't need two captain america 1/6 figures... I'll decide when I get it. It does look awesome and I kind of prefer this to the Avengers version, mostly because the mask looks better.

WooHoo! I wasn't sure about doing the PO but I missed FA Capt America. Glad to get the order in today :) This make PO #4

Back