1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice to see us Canadians getting shafted again, wtf is up with that?

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

Looks like less than 80 now, glad I did po'd than.

Lets all watch this go down to the waitlist :3

I saw "less than 70 remain" when I put it in my cart, then it went back to "less than 80", and now it's back to "less than 70". I don't have a Cap figure yet, but I was really hoping to pick up the TFA version (that third red stripe on this one really bothers me). But still, I don't want to miss out in case this becomes horribly limited (I like that metal shield).

Well, it's preordered! Worst case, I'll pass it along to a fellow collector in Canada (or anyplace else that was blocked by Sideshow).

EDIT- "less than 60" now.

If I don't care for it in hand, I don't mind sending it to a fellow member in Canada for the $209 price tag. You would just have to pay for international shipping.

man I hope I don't have to wait all the way til September to get my free one from HT :(

What's the point of winning a contest if you have to wait like everyone else? :lol

Well, it's preordered! Worst case, I'll pass it along to a fellow collector in Canada (or anyplace else that was blocked by Sideshow).

EDIT- "less than 60" now.

If I don't care for it in hand, I don't mind sending it to a fellow member in Canada for the $209 price tag. You would just have to pay for international shipping.

You guys are awesome Freaks :)

Look at that less than 50

Wow, already says less than 50, I can't believe how quickly this will sell out. I wonder how many Caps they received?

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

Update! <30 Remain

Edit: 7 min later <20 Remain

I'm Canadian, I have all my Sideshow orders sent to a shipping receiving company near the border Stateside (only works if you live near the US/CAD border)

Less than 20 remain. Wow if you want one you better hurry and order. Looks like this figure is going to sell out!

Back