1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man it's just sad how much cool stuff they show before a movie comes out. I mean, the week after it's out, fire away, but dang come on already. So glad I've already seen it so I can watch these now.

IMO the fight choreography was the best part of the movie.

That, and Scarlett's boob shot in that trailer above.

I have stopped watching anything extra besides the normal trailers on TV.

Prolly a dumb question bt how do u think they will do the shield on the back thing...anyone have an easy way (mod) to do it with the first avenger figure?

If I were to take a crack at it, I probably would dremel the back of cap and install a magnet in the body and a small one on the inside of the shield... Is diecast magnetic? If thats the case you dont need to do that with the new shield.

My First Avenger came with a little hook and you could easily just hook it on the back, from what I remember.

If I were to take a crack at it, I probably would dremel the back of cap and install a magnet in the body and a small one on the inside of the shield... Is diecast magnetic? If thats the case you dont need to do that with the new shield.
this was my 1st thought also...as far as a clip on the back mine doest have one...I tried unhooking the strap on back and running it thru the handles of shield bt just doesn't sit right. I just figured by now someone has already done it lol

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

this was my 1st thought also...as far as a clip on the back mine doest have one...I tried unhooking the strap on back and running it thru the handles of shield bt just doesn't sit right. I just figured by now someone has already done it lol

Oh yea, if you dont have the hook to latch on, the cheapest way to do it is CTO15's way, bend a paper clip lol

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

Oh yea, if you dont have the hook to latch on, the cheapest way to do it is CTO15's way, bend a paper clip lol
anyone mind taking a pic of this hook yall speak of lol

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

anyone mind taking a pic of this hook yall speak of lol

here you go. you can still buy it on ebay.

$_57.JPG
shield holder 1.jpgshield holder 2.jpg

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

Damn boy beat me to it, yea I know mine did :p

it usually starts out high and drops once the film has been released for a longer time and more people watch it. it does mean that the initial reviews are good which is great! can't wait to watch it tomorrow!

Really? Cuz last week it was 8.5 lol its going up. Guess the average reviews are being higher

Rotten Tomatoes has it at a 93% rating. Up from 88% last week. And this is from critics! Only films that get that high are Oscar type films. Comic book movies are uually in the 60-80% range. Man of Steel is 56%. Only comic films in 90% or higher was Iron Man, Dark Knight, Avengers. So you know the quality of the film. Other Marvel films were 60-70%.

Hi everyone. I skimmed the thread and didn't see any information on when the Stealth suit figure will be revealed (I probably missed it). I like that suit a lot and will probably go for that figure over this figure.

Wow this film gets an 8.7 on IMDB

Rotten Tomatoes has it at a 93% rating. Up from 88% last week. And this is from critics! Only films that get that high are Oscar type films. Comic book movies are uually in the 60-80% range. Man of Steel is 56%. Only comic films in 90% or higher was Iron Man, Dark Knight, Avengers. So you know the quality of the film. Other Marvel films were 60-70%.

It's a GREAT film. I'll go as far as saying that you can include it on the list of great sequels like Empire Strikes Back.

Also, stay till end of credits, guys! 2 post credits scenes await!

It's a GREAT film. I'll go as far as saying that you can include it on the list of great sequels like Empire Strikes Back.

Also, stay till end of credits, guys! 2 post credits scenes await!

i agree with Heubert. great movie!

i was only going to strictly collect HT iron man armors from now on but after this movie, i might get tempted by a HT Falcon and a HT Winter Soldier.

Back