1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this figure is great for those who did not purchase the earlier version. Does anyone have side by side comparisons between the two?

Yeah I didn't get in on the first one, so this is perfect. Plus since it's a limited one it would be a good investment for anyone getting it.

I'm curious if they'll be also releasing his new outfit version soon as well. I don't see an announcement yet, but if they are as fanatical as they have been about every iteration of Iron Man I would think they'll do that for the Cap.

Phew, glad I wasn't working at this time. Just pre-ordered! Happy to have both side-by side. If it doesn't sell out in the next few months, I will try to use a monthly coupon on it, but couldn't risk it since it's exclusive and probably limited. Cheers to everyone who pre-ordered! :hi5::yess:

OK
It says metal or diecast shield with distressed effects.
Now are the distressed effects painted or washed on?
Will this have an issue with chipping later on?

If anyone wants to help a fellow Canadian collector out, please send me a PM. I am still not sure if I want it 100% but there's no harm in preordering since there's no NRD. Please, if anyone can help, PM me. Thank you!

Man, is this another HT exclusive not available to us Canadians?!!! Tried to check out but it says it's not available in my region. No way I'm paying $500 scalper fees for this on eBay. Frustrating!

And I echo chubbyman, if anyone can order an extra I'll pay full cost and shipping. Just shoot me a PM. I'd really like to get one of these. :-/

Geez, they've pulled the reagion thing on you guys again???? That sucks.
Maybe will release it worldwide in a week, like they did with IM.

how fast do you think this will sell out? I give it about a couple weeks, but it could be sooner since we dont know how many are available for pre order.

Geez, they've pulled the reagion thing on you guys again???? That sucks.
Maybe will release it worldwide in a week, like they did with IM.

I hope so. Indiana Fett I'll let you know if anything comes my way and in case I change my mind or something.

EDIT: This will last MUCH longer than MIDAS I predict, it doesn't have the hype of MIDAS and some people find FA version better...

If anyone wants to help a fellow Canadian collector out, please send me a PM. I am still not sure if I want it 100% but there's no harm in preordering since there's no NRD. Please, if anyone can help, PM me. Thank you!

I thought that there is still a fee for preorders even if there isn't a NRD?

I have all the other HT Cap figures, & wanted to collect them all, but now SSC won't let me order this? Ouch.

Back