Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was probably a little light in my description. I didn't just attack the hair with a comb, I was careful about it. I did comb from the top side and the underside as you described. I just kept working it with the comb. Even after, the hair still has some wave to the body of it, but it's mostly straight. It just takes patience, a little privacy, (lol) and a little effort. It's not difficult. I have a couple of aftermarket Olsen heads I'll be straightening out next.
Here's the pics of the before and after on the VeryCool Milla head.
Ryan

Can I ask where to get the yellow spandex top? It looks like it can pass off as an X-Men suit for a custom kitbash project!

JamesXGZ - I got it on ebay. It's actually a scuba suit. They were available a year or so ago. I can't remember the manufacturer, but if you keep looking, you can probably find one. There's still a blue one available. I think it's SMG Customs.
Ryan

Can I ask where to get the yellow spandex top? It looks like it can pass off as an X-Men suit for a custom kitbash project!

I've got a friend working on some first class suits. If you are interested let me know and remind me when I post pics of them in case I forget

Does anyone know when SSC is getting this in stock? I have mine PO'd at BBTS, and they claim to have no idea when they're getting theirs. I just want to gauge how much time I have before BBTS charges my card without notification.

Does anyone know when SSC is getting this in stock? I have mine PO'd at BBTS, and they claim to have no idea when they're getting theirs. I just want to gauge how much time I have before BBTS charges my card without notification.

Haven't heard anything from SSC yet but doesn't BBTS usually send out an email 10 days before charging?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't heard anything from SSC yet but doesn't BBTS usually send out an email 10 days before charging?

I wish. I had PO'd Deadpool and it wasn't until I happened to check my bank account I knew I had been charged almost three-hundred bucks. After that I received a shipping email.

I wish. I had PO'd Deadpool and it wasn't until I happened to check my bank account I knew I had been charged almost three-hundred bucks. After that I received a shipping email.

That sucks ... the two preorders I've have with them I got an email prior to getting charged. Guess it's not a guarantee.

I got my notice from SSC early part of last week saying they were shipping out on Jan 12.

I use a debit card or credit card (separate from my bank account) for cases like this. I keep the money off of the debit card for this very reason until I am ready to pay. If it declines, they are really good about holding the item for a few days, then you can run the transaction through yourself and it ships out within a day or two. BBTS does give the 10 day notice, but often, I've found the items arrive sooner than that - sometimes, the same day as their 10 day notification.

I use a debit card or credit card (separate from my bank account) for cases like this. I keep the money off of the debit card for this very reason until I am ready to pay. If it declines, they are really good about holding the item for a few days, then you can run the transaction through yourself and it ships out within a day or two. BBTS does give the 10 day notice, but often, I've found the items arrive sooner than that - sometimes, the same day as their 10 day notification.

BBTS: Hey, just to let you know we'll be receiving your order of 1x Hot Toys Scarlet Witch in approximately 10 days, please make sure to check your payment methods to avoid any delay in shipping your order, oh and btw we charged you for that Scarlet Witch figure and it shipped, Thanks for choosing BBTS

:lol

For those who have her in hand, does the jacket seem as loose as it does in pics? In the movie it kinda pinches in and then flares out, this doesn't seem to be like that. Idk it's the one thing I don't like about the figure if it's true

For those who have her in hand, does the jacket seem as loose as it does in pics? In the movie it kinda pinches in and then flares out, this doesn't seem to be like that. Idk it's the one thing I don't like about the figure if it's true

No. The jacket pinches in and flares out on the figure too - in fact, the figure actually has poppers that attach the jacket to the corset to achieve the fitted look.

Reading all this hair washing, shampooing and curling confirms why I will never buy one of these rooted hair figures.

Back