Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thinking about canceling my wait list request and just ordering through timcent, i'm probably the most impatient person ever

thinking about canceling my wait list request and just ordering through timcent, i'm probably the most impatient person ever

:lol I was the same when I ordered the AoU version. I didn't PO her this time, I just got her from timcent straight away, I knew I couldn't wait.

It doesn't seem like anyone got their two week notice from Sideshow yet, so no, it's not in. That said, this was released by HT the first week of December, so I can't imagine it's more than 3-4 weeks away from getting to Sideshow.

:lol I was the same when I ordered the AoU version. I didn't PO her this time, I just got her from timcent straight away, I knew I couldn't wait.

i want to, but $279 is a bit hard to swallow. although my waitlist hasn't converted so maybe that's my only chance of getting her

It doesn't seem like anyone got their two week notice from Sideshow yet, so no, it's not in. That said, this was released by HT the first week of December, so I can't imagine it's more than 3-4 weeks away from getting to Sideshow.

The email I received when my waitlist converted said "Expected to ship Jan 2017 - Feb 2017".

i want to, but $279 is a bit hard to swallow. although my waitlist hasn't converted so maybe that's my only chance of getting her

If you don't mind waiting, wait for it to go down in price. I was shocked when I saw the price of it - it shot up crazy just after Christmas. It'll come down again :)

Just got my two week notice from SSC!

How long does a shipment form them to the UK usually take - anyone know?

Also how does the customs charge get paid? Do they contact you to get it done?

I'm debating whether or not to cancel my waitlist. The two week notice thing has me losing hope since it still hasn't converted but I might just stay on longer just in case

Just got my two week notice from SSC!

How long does a shipment form them to the UK usually take - anyone know?

Also how does the customs charge get paid? Do they contact you to get it done?

Normally within a week. Delivered by UPS and you pay the driver when he drops it off. I think it was £22 last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, here she is [emoji1]
77d916d2ebf6a810967cd2d72a1527f7.jpg
4b4d99ac214de6b63ce2adea073ad981.jpg
4669ed07592a83af1e527d0c9b92d7f8.jpg
Holy .... great work with the hair! She looks fantastic. You almost make me wanna get her ....

I wish I'd have enough guts to try and do that to my AoU Wanda but I'll probably just ruin it. 😭

Normally within a week. Delivered by UPS and you pay the driver when he drops it off. I think it was £22 last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. Not too much to pay then. Better hope I'm in when it comes or they'll take it away and likely need to attempt redelivery!

I SWEAR TO YOU juststyick her under warm water then shampoo once and you'll see install how the curl will NEVER drop. the style stay but because you have removed the product it just twists how it is supposed to and drys perfect

I SWEAR TO YOU juststyick her under warm water then shampoo once and you'll see install how the curl will NEVER drop. the style stay but because you have removed the product it just twists how it is supposed to and drys perfect
Did you do that with yours? I'm still scared. XD Anyone wanna do it and take step by step pics?

Back